Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

who wants a level 4 Diamond generator?

• Total voters

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I want a Level 4 Diamond generator on EggWars! Who agrees with me?
I think level 3 is quite enough as it is right now. If you are at mid, you can literally get fully geared in less than a minute. If you have level 4 gens, people would camp a lot more, both at mid and at base.
Sorry, but -1.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Nah, Because then there will be more campers with 64 epearls and more op stuff, i think Diamod lvl 3 is good enough

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I don't even bother getting a level 1 usually so I don't see the point of having lvl 4 as when you get enough diamonds for that you'll probably have enough for two sets of gear

L

Lepzi

Personally I don't like this idea, because it will just cause more campers
and they are fine as they are​

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I do not like this idea. It would encourage more camping, as well as make people extremely overpowered in the long run.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Yay more entities for me to lag out to!

But seriously, as the others have said, it will be cause for more camping and it's bad enough as it is. There's already teammates from teams that hog the diamond gen for full diamond in OP while the others are stuck in leather or chain. Anyways, depending on the map, if you can control mid and get diamonds from the 2-5 gens that are there, you'd be set in no time at all. So there would be no need for another level.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
it would be to OP and cause more lag issues as well as it would like others have said it would cause people to Camp more and you would have way to much diamonds to know what to do with them and when you die with your egg still there you could easily already restack up and again make it unfair to the players who dont have it like that who wouldnt be able to have multiple diamond gens and are stuck on their island

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
It is not necessary , If you are gonna add this it would be easy for the campers to get more diamonds and faster so that those people easy can camp there the whole day

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom