Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which idea do you prefer?

• Total voters

PieCreeper

Dec 18, 2016
In EggWars, every token generator can be upgraded to level 4 except for diamond. I thought this was pretty weird, especially because on the diamond generator, there is an empty space that can fit a 4. I have two ideas on how a level 4 diamond generator can be implemented.

Idea 1: A level 2 diamond generator could be changed from one diamond per 5.0 seconds to 7.5 seconds. Level 3 would be 5.0 seconds and level 4 would be 2.5 seconds. If receiving diamonds faster than one per 2.5 seconds would be too powerful, this idea is good. Because there are more levels the diamond generator has to be upgraded to, each upgrade would be a bit cheaper.

Idea 2: A level 4 diamond generator could generate a diamond every 1.25 seconds. This would be very powerful so it would be expensive to upgrade a diamond generator to this level. It would require emeralds to do this, not diamonds.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I really wouldn't want to see this. The second idea would be as you said, too powerful. And the first idea will make low level gens too weak. Especially on maps as huts, that map doesn't really have any diamonds. This way diamonds will disappear even more. That is not really a problem for players who are better at the game. But outwearing and playing smart is for some players the only option. This is take that part of the game away...
An other reason why I dislike option one is that, getting to the 2.5dia/s will take too long.
I think keeping the gen maxed out at lvl3 is more than fine :)

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I disagree with both ideas. When you increase the amount of diamonds it takes too long to get the generator at the highest level. Idea 2 is - what you also said - too overpowered. The dia generators are fine as it is now and I don’t see any reason to change this.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
In EggWars, every token generator can be upgraded to level 4 except for diamond. I thought this was pretty weird, especially because on the diamond generator, there is an empty space that can fit a 4. I have two ideas on how a level 4 diamond generator can be implemented.

Idea 1: A level 2 diamond generator could be changed from one diamond per 5.0 seconds to 7.5 seconds. Level 3 would be 5.0 seconds and level 4 would be 2.5 seconds. If receiving diamonds faster than one per 2.5 seconds would be too powerful, this idea is good. Because there are more levels the diamond generator has to be upgraded to, each upgrade would be a bit cheaper.

Idea 2: A level 4 diamond generator could generate a diamond every 1.25 seconds. This would be very powerful so it would be expensive to upgrade a diamond generator to this level. It would require emeralds to do this, not diamonds.

I really wouldn't want to see this. The second idea would be as you said, too powerful. And the first idea will make low level gens too weak.

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey @PieCreeper12!
To be honest, I disagree with both of them, let's explain why:
Most eggwars games now are played with overpowered gamemode. If it's able to upgrade to level 4, the game will lasts longer. Every player will think that he have to get better and better expensive stuff such as enderpearls. If you tried to play in Jungle map with overpowered gamemode, you will take at least 1 hour to finish the game. Now, if we have level 4 diamond generators, how long does the game last? If your answer is NO, I think you have to think more about it!
What I want to say that if you want to add level 4 diamond generators (I'm surely disagreeing with that), you have to put it in hardcore or normal, but NOT in overpowered.
Thank you for taking time to think about this idea!
Good luck next time.

Ivaann

Aug 25, 2018
Spain
Hey @PieCreeper12!
Most eggwars games now are played with overpowered gamemode. If it's able to upgrade to level 4, the game will lasts longer. Every player will think that he have to get better and better expensive stuff such as enderpearls. If you tried to play in Jungle map with overpowered gamemode, you will take at least 1 hour to finish the game. Now, if we have level 4 diamond generators, how long does the game last? If your answer is NO, I think you have to think more about it!
What I want to say that if you want to add level 4 diamond generators (I'm surely disagreeing with that), you have to put it in hardcore or normal, but NOT in overpowered.
Good luck next time.
I agree with you, but if you wanna rush, you can do enderpearls easily, then the game won't take so long.
Really it depends of the players on that game.

PieCreeper

Dec 18, 2016
Hey @PieCreeper12!
Good luck next time.
Then why do iron and gold generators have a level 4?

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Then why do iron and gold generators have a level 4?
First, iron is the most important thing you need in the game for many tools. At least, for blocks. Also, the strongest stuff you can get with gold can be beatable with the stuff you can get with iron ( a player with a leather armor can beat another one with a chainmail armor ). But if you got for example diamond armor, a player with a leather armor can't beat you.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom