Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ElFlxen_

Oct 20, 2020
México
Pronouns
He/Him
Since I first entered CubeCraft in 2018, I dreamed of reaching level 100 one day, I was not very active during these years, I entered a couple of times a week, until at the end of May (I was still level 70) I decided that I would meet this goal before the end of the year, today I finally did it!

Captura de pantalla (3259).png

A photo with several friends to remember the moment.
Captura de pantalla (3269).png

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Since I first entered CubeCraft in 2018, I dreamed of reaching level 100 one day, I was not very active during these years, I entered a couple of times a week, until at the end of May (I was still level 70) I decided that I would meet this goal before the end of the year, today I finally did it!

View attachment 222652
View attachment 222653
Congrats 🎉, I’m currently stuck on lvl 97 :/

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

View attachment 222652
View attachment 222653
Remember, all the dedication, determination, and motivation were worth it at the end of the day. When you set a target whether it's on video games or in real life, no one can stop you from reaching the target. Well done sir and excellent work reaching a milestone :)

• Heart
Reactions: ElFlxen_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Top Bottom