Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ElFlxen_

Oct 20, 2020
México
Pronouns
He/Him
Since I first entered CubeCraft in 2018, I dreamed of reaching level 100 one day, I was not very active during these years, I entered a couple of times a week, until at the end of May (I was still level 70) I decided that I would meet this goal before the end of the year, today I finally did it!

Captura de pantalla (3259).png

A photo with several friends to remember the moment.
Captura de pantalla (3269).png

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Since I first entered CubeCraft in 2018, I dreamed of reaching level 100 one day, I was not very active during these years, I entered a couple of times a week, until at the end of May (I was still level 70) I decided that I would meet this goal before the end of the year, today I finally did it!

View attachment 222652
View attachment 222653
Congrats 🎉, I’m currently stuck on lvl 97 :/

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

View attachment 222652
View attachment 222653
Remember, all the dedication, determination, and motivation were worth it at the end of the day. When you set a target whether it's on video games or in real life, no one can stop you from reaching the target. Well done sir and excellent work reaching a milestone :)

• Heart
Reactions: ElFlxen_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom