Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
As much as i like the mushroom eggwars map the mushrooms themselves need fixing or at least some indication of what island your on! For me its near impossible to find specific islands because they all look the same, something needs to be done so we can look at an island and see what colour team it is, for instance the magic map has rings, aztec has monuments, another map has flags, and so on and so forth

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
You do know that the gigantic mushrooms on each island are coloured based off of the team that they're on, right?
I've never had any issues trying to spot the colours myself... They've got huge structures with the corresponding team colours already.
I actually have issues, while not colourblind i still cant see it very well and when i can see them, it confuses me because i end up seeing multiple islands with the same colour

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I actually have issues, while not colourblind i still cant see it very well and when i can see them, it confuses me because i end up seeing multiple islands with the same colour
That's odd how it only affects you on Mushroom out of all maps... I guess they could change the colour of the leaf bridge between the two mushrooms or something.
Alternatively, they can change the colours of a part of the semi-middle islands.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
You do know that the gigantic mushrooms on each island are coloured based off of the team that they're on, right?
I've never had any issues trying to spot the colours myself... They've got huge structures with the corresponding team colours already.
Easy to see with a high render distance, I think a little element closer to mid could indicate the colour, like a little pattern under the island, a coloured path, a coloured bird in the sky, or simply blocks or smaller mushrooms at mid of the colours of the teams where the bridges lead to.
That's odd how it only affects you on Mushroom out of all maps... I guess they could change the colour of the leaf bridge between the two mushrooms or something.
Alternatively, they can change the colours of a part of the semi-middle islands.
This works too.

Reactions: ToastO_O

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
As much as i like the mushroom eggwars map the mushrooms themselves need fixing or at least some indication of what island your on! For me its near impossible to find specific islands because they all look the same, something needs to be done so we can look at an island and see what colour team it is, for instance the magic map has rings, aztec has monuments, another map has flags, and so on and so forth

Dude that's in the new update...

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I agree, i don't play very much eggwars but if i play eggwars (and the map: 'Mushroom') i can't find the island colours to, And i can't find my own island back, maybe they can put the colour in which map you are in the island self! And don't forget to keep up the good work! :P

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Forgot to reply to this thread, but I saw it and did bring it to the attention of the members of staff responsible of adding it ! Thank you gainfullterror for mentioning this post to me too : P
This idea can be closed as this was fixed in the update that just came out @StorySays @Skifby
Got it ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday
Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom