Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
nPLTVJE.jpg

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
For all the PvP'rs out there, you'll know where I'm coming from. This 1.9 update is probably gonna make PvP extremely un-fair and not fun to most people :(

Reactions: Younisco

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
How is it going to be unfair?
Say for example , xXPopoBusterXx gets a lucky shot on ipleyMC, and that arrow has poison. The game is practically over or ipleyMC... xXPopoBusterXx can catch up to him, and kill him. And even if ipley MC does fight back, he can't do much with the poison effect on him... (Just one of the many examples)

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Say for example , xXPopoBusterXx gets a lucky shot on ipleyMC, and that arrow has poison. The game is practically over or ipleyMC... xXPopoBusterXx can catch up to him, and kill him. And even if ipley MC does fight back, he can't do much with the poison effect on him... (Just one of the many examples)
There are golden apples though...

MutatedLlama

Dec 23, 2014
Why do you need to know? ;)
I cannot wait for this update. I'm so eager to try out all the new items. The pvp aspect side of this update including effected arrows and duel combat will definitely make factions any any other pvp based game mode very very interesting. Can't hold in my excitement much longer...

EroShadows

May 14, 2015
Unknown
I really hope PvP doesn't become to honest. I know it's Weard What i am saying but to me it would be boring if you only had to click your mouse to get hits and kill a person. The strafing and Crypt hitting needs to stay or all Good PvPers might start hating on minecraft. and the fact that skills are not needed to win would also be kind of stupid.

Reactions: ranito2
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom