-22 (Blockwars)
-63 (Tower Defence)
-73 (Duels)
-93 (Team Lucky Islands)
-7 (Solo Eggwars)
-32 (Team Skywars)
-59 Minerware
= 1004, so lets say 1000.
The player count went down by a bit less than 1/3rd. Think of how many players the cube just lost. Now we factor in the 320 people waiting in lobbies, maybe their favorite game got removed, so now some of them leave (lets say 1/2). Now the cube is left with less than 1000 players at peak times.

I just wanted to point this out somewhere btw.

Edit: I also forgot to factor in that this is summer break and the playercount is high, the playercount will lower when school begins in a week.

Last edited:

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think your calculations are right. First of all, the playercount varies alot. Second and last, the players who were playing a gamemode that is going to get removed, will most likely try a gamemode that's still there, which means it can get more players than 1000. Let's hope it does! ❤

Reactions: Reesle

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
I don't think your calculations are right. First of all, the playercount varies alot. Second and last, the players who were playing a gamemode that is going to get removed, will most likely try a gamemode that's still there, which means it can get more players than 1000. Let's hope it does! ❤
1. I don't think the player count varies as during the summer I saw the same playercount for the most part at noon, 1400-1500.

2. I didn't even factor in the "players who's game will get removed" part into my calculations as I can't get a good estimate of how many will leave and how many will stay, I kinda added that as a side note.

itsjack

Jun 28, 2021
I literally only just found out because people were talking about it in the lobby. The lack of notice about this "update" is shocking. I think it's extremely disappointing that they're removing a lot of non PVP games.

Reactions: Rocks1

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, I have seen this post and I find it interesting. However, I think it will be much more efficient for you to look at the playercount from the website instead, as there you can see a graph with all the peaks in a 24h stretch on Java edition, Bedrock and both together :))

Here is the link -> https://stats.cubecraft.net

Aqxcv

Jun 7, 2022
It's currently about 11AM PST

Playercount: View attachment 214679
So lets do a equation with all the removed games:
-45 (Among Slimes/Featured Games)
-22 (Blockwars)
-63 (Tower Defence)
-73 (Duels)
-93 (Team Lucky Islands)
-7 (Solo Eggwars)
-32 (Team Skywars)
-59 Minerware
The player count went down by a bit less than 1/3rd. Think of how many players the cube just lost. Now we factor in the 320 people waiting in lobbies, maybe their favorite game got removed, so now some of them leave (lets say 1/2). Now the cube is left with less than 1000 players at peak times.

Edit: I also forgot to factor in that this is summer break and the playercount is high, the playercount will lower when school begins in a week.
Nice

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I think this is very representative. Take a look at the player count just 24 hours ago, there are more than 300 players less exactly at this time.
Edit: Also take a look at how long is the off-peak period now.
1662393438137.png

Pescadoso

Novice Member
Jul 31, 2020
It's currently about 11AM PST

Playercount: View attachment 214679
So lets do a equation with all the removed games:
-45 (Among Slimes/Featured Games)
-22 (Blockwars)
-63 (Tower Defence)
-73 (Duels)
-93 (Team Lucky Islands)
-7 (Solo Eggwars)
-32 (Team Skywars)
-59 Minerware

basic maths which staff is unable to do

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
I think this is very representative. Take a look at the player count just 24 hours ago, there are more than 300 players less exactly at this time.
Edit: Also take a look at how long is the off-peak period now.
View attachment 214904
Yesterday was Sunday while today is Monday, that's the difference and it's a normal difference that's always happened as more people play on weekends. You can start to compare the playercounts once you have a full week of data, but I sugges comparing it after a month has gone by :)

Pescadoso

Novice Member
Jul 31, 2020
Yesterday was Sunday while today is Monday, that's the difference and it's a normal difference that's always happened as more people play on weekends. You can start to compare the playercounts once you have a full week of data, but I sugges comparing it after a month has gone by :)
bro today it had below 300 ppl around 8pm (peruvian hour) it used to have at least 450 players at this time lol

RaiseYourDoge

Apr 24, 2021
feels bad for suggestions and other threads being completely ignored by staff, i'm sure they're not going to listen us, default players, plus my fav. one was among us aswell, ever since it got moved to weekly or featured games, whatever is it, i haven't played much

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom