Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No,their fine

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

iiJqlian_

Novice Member
May 3, 2018
SpeedEggwars
Dear Cubcrafters. today I want to talk about the ranks!
the reason I start on this topic is because I bought my rank for the big Change. Of course I was aware of what I could do with my rank. but now ..... pretty all of that is gone:rolleyes:o_O:eek::mad:
So I was wondering if anyone has an idea to make the ranks a bit more attractive again. and to give the players some more options to do with their rank?
i would really like to hear from you guys
Thnx
Julian

D

Deleted member 150344

Dear Cubcrafters. today I want to talk about the ranks!
the reason I start on this topic is because I bought my rank for the big Change. Of course I was aware of what I could do with my rank. but now ..... pretty all of that is gone:rolleyes:o_O:eek::mad:
So I was wondering if anyone has an idea to make the ranks a bit more attractive again. and to give the players some more options to do with their rank?
i would really like to hear from you guys
Thnx
Julian
What are the things you can’t do with your rank?

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Obsidian rank is literaly horrible because you removed a lot of vote options.
Now you can just vote tower defende gamemode

Lapiz is bad to, cuz a lot of games with lapis vote options was removed.

Actualy the best rank is diamond, but if you want more things buy emmerald, but obsidian is very expensive and dont give nothing more than the useless vote options

D

Deleted member 436996

To be honest, still selling 180€ ranks for the things it actually give is pretty sad. I mean,
the most importante perk is flying, and in Hypixel you get it for 4€ or something. I know you can still vote in games, but you can't even vote in 2 of those so only 4 games left. And to vote on those you need to have high ranks (I think the lowest rank you can vote with now is Lapiz, which is 20€) so it's actually really overpriced. Also, gadgets don't help, you can also get really fun gadgets without buying a rank (Cubelets). And the only thing that is good enough is the friend slots, which isn't even that good... You can get infinite friends in Hypixel without buying a rank. Lol. The only way I think the ranks can be improved is lowing their price.
This is my opinion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom