Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iiJqlian_

Novice Member
May 3, 2018
SpeedEggwars
Hello Cubecrafters.
I'm curious ..... what if on the server every player can cast one vote on The Big change with comparison to the Cubecraft before The Big Change?
so that we really know what people in the game not only on the forums think of it!
for instance:

Dear Cubecrafters do you like our update compared to the old Cubecraft?
Yes i do it is perfect!
Yes i do but there could be some more new games or some old games brought back like: Blockwars, Mineware SpeedEggwars
No, not at all we could go back to the old cube
No, i don't like it but there are several things i do like ....(Players explaining what they like)
(and than later of course show the people the results!)

I would love it if you improve me on spelling on the questions(i took for example up there ^^) or other things that you do not agree with!
Thanks for reading
XOXO

Julian:cube_light::cool:

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
i think it doesn't matter what we think or vote, it is what it is and its staying ;/

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
but do you like what is staying?
no and honestly i dont think anyone does, it could of quite easily of been tower defence in that list of removed games its brought to light that none of us are safe from getting our games removed ;/

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Everyone is already free to give their opinion. And people sure as hell have done that. Another thread with a poll isn't gonna say anything new.

The staff knows how a lot of people feel about the changes, but considering the dwindling number of players something had to be done. And I doubt it is gonna reverse anytime soon.

Reactions: HurmitCurtis

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
Everyone is already free to give their opinion. And people sure as hell have done that. Another thread with a poll isn't gonna say anything new.

The staff knows how a lot of people feel about the changes, but considering the dwindling number of players something had to be done. And I doubt it is gonna reverse anytime soon.
but instead of talking to us, they turned the dwindling number of players to even more dwindling numbers they have great logic :/

iiJqlian_

Novice Member
May 3, 2018
SpeedEggwars

and look what happend more players left ..gratzz!!

Reactions: HurmitCurtis

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
The thing is im starting to think the staff doesn't rly care what we think about this update and if more people can vote they will maybe listen
If the people can give the opinion without enter on the forums, they dont has enougth info for vote.
Is say no because no, it cant vote, if they are very interesting in vote they will make a account and enter, if is just a player than miss minerware and dont read the post they cant vote because is to lazy.

If you are lazy for make a account, you are lazy for make a good feedback

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
i do like the new lobby and also the leader boards i have been saying since i came here in 2016 that it would be nice if the leader boards were larger i have also noticed that since my little figure is not on display ive had less abuse. before the update the abuse id receive was quiet bad to the point were i did think is it really worth it. but having said that some people like the attention weather it is good or bad so they may think the leader boards are now not worth trying for. i think out of all the people who lost out it was perry he had the most scores wiped out of all the players that had the games removed years of game play gone in a flash ;/ sadly tho arcade was a lost cause i tried to help get it back i went around the main lobbies for 2 weeks and called people to play it i managed to get 5 players... but as for minerware everytime i went there it was active, i cant speak for block wars but i think the update killed that but the players of it were always here trying to improve it.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
The thing is im starting to think the staff doesn't rly care what we think about this update and if more people can vote they will maybe listen
ive been here for a long time ive come to realise that once they change it whether its good or bad it stays regardless of if players leave... its very sad but its the facts we are disposable they hope for new players never mind the guys that have supported them since the server has been running.

iiJqlian_

Novice Member
May 3, 2018
SpeedEggwars
ive been here for a long time ive come to realise that once they change it whether its good or bad it stays regardless of if players leave... its very sad but its the facts we are disposable they hope for new players never mind the guys that have supported them since the server has been running.
make a forum of what u just said i feel it me because i feel the same way

v8i.

Novice Member
Apr 5, 2017
As much as i hate to say this but you need to give up, my friend. It's not happening cubecraft made this change because the player base got smaller it eventually would bring to point of server dying. Look imagine this you're new player just join the server you try to play but all the servers are emty or you need to wait long time what would you do? personally i would just leave. The "Big change" made server a bit compact. Its time to give up and start playing games that are still available.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
BurgerCat13 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happpy birthdayyy birb
Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Top Bottom