Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on BlockWars modes, try to stay on topic!

Snigdo69Zerus

Member
Feb 10, 2024
24
50
29
Bangladesh
Pronouns
He/Him
Good day to everyone!

Block Wars has been one of CubeCraft's most fast-paced and competitive games, and I absolutely love it! Each match, whether Core or Bridges, feels like a new challenge.


Let us start a proper discussion:



🔹 What is your preferred defense strategy for your base?

🔹 Do you prefer rushing the enemy or prioritizing teamwork?

🔹 Which maps do you prefer and why?

🔹 Do you have any suggestions for improvements or new features?





I enjoy layered defenses and sneaky underground rushes.


Please share your thoughts below, and let us collaborate to create the best Block Wars strategies!
 
  • Like
Reactions: jamesthesignificant

braybray75

Member
Apr 7, 2025
2
2
9
19
Good day to everyone!

Block Wars has been one of CubeCraft's most fast-paced and competitive games, and I absolutely love it! Each match, whether Core or Bridges, feels like a new challenge.


Let us start a proper discussion:



🔹 What is your preferred defense strategy for your base?

🔹 Do you prefer rushing the enemy or prioritizing teamwork?

🔹 Which maps do you prefer and why?

🔹 Do you have any suggestions for improvements or new features?





I enjoy layered defenses and sneaky underground rushes.


Please share your thoughts below, and let us collaborate to create the best Block Wars strategies!
I will rush and place blocks to prevent people from getting me and then score
 
  • Like
Reactions: Snigdo69Zerus

Nex3us

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2024
161
395
69
The place where everyone enjoys Minecraft
Pronouns
He/Him
Dude please STOP using ai it’s annoying, I would like it to be real sentences not some generated ones
It looks clean to me...
1744071130209.png
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Snigdo69Zerus

xiaofengmao

Novice Member
May 5, 2022
18
34
44
Well I would like to rush first to see if my enemy is powerful, then decide whether rush or develop. I also try to kill someone to stop them from develop.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Snigdo69Zerus

Roxrock

Well-Known Member
Mar 6, 2023
338
743
124
18
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Dude please STOP using ai it’s annoying, I would like it to be real sentences not some generated ones
Since the message isn’t directed at me, here’s a response from an outside observer, maybe trying to calm things down or offer a different perspective:

Hey, just jumping in here—I get that AI-generated stuff can feel a little off sometimes, but maybe give them the benefit of the doubt? A lot of people use AI as a tool to help organize their thoughts or save time. It doesn’t necessarily mean the message isn’t genuine. We’re all just trying to communicate here.

Let me know if you want a more sarcastic, funny, or serious take instead.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom