Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should partys be able to join solo games?

• Yes, lets kill eachother

• No, friendship is key

Results are only viewable after voting.

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
im assuming java has a similar party system to bedrock, if not please correct my prefix.

so a while back on bedrock you used to be able to play solo skywars/eggwars with a party of people, and that was really fun, it let us compete and see whichever is better or worse and have a tiny rivalry between friends on who can stab eachother the best.

But theyve removed that (possibly was a bug) and now the only way to compete against eachother is survival games, skywars chaos and minerware. Any other game we are forced to be on the same team. Which kinda sucks because we kinda want to beat each other up in a normal game of skywars, but we cant. And skywars teams is just not my jam or my friends jam sometimes.
Maybe make that a feature? Because i dont really see the point of forcing party members to be in the same team. The ONLY way ive found to do it on bedrock is go into a solo and have the friend join the party while the game is queing up, but this only works once and id have to leave and join back every time.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Reesle wrote on nahumcin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
Top Bottom