Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Brewingcreeper

Novice Member
Jul 14, 2018
United States
Uh I'm an American player but it whenever I join a game when it's mid day in the united states I have to get put in a game where I get worse ping. My question is what is the point of making an american server host if I can't even join american servers during the day. aMy suggestion is please make it so you can join an NA server at anytime.

spoonerlee

Jul 23, 2021
Canada Alberta
Uh I'm an American player but it whenever I join a game when it's mid day in the united states I have to get put in a game where I get worse ping. My question is what is the point of making an american server host if I can't even join american servers during the day. aMy suggestion is please make it so you can join an NA server at anytime.
Ya also have same problems in Canada just assumed it was my VPN interesting not only one always pushed into eu servers

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
To avoid longer wait times, the game puts you on a match that has more players.
1628306568681.png

That's why you change a lot of regions.
I don't think cube will change this because it is not something the developers' cant change since it is mainly based on every region.

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
This is already available in Java — I am not sure about bedrock.

• Unsure
Reactions: spoonerlee

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
When I join a game in the morning it says "you will have to play in a different region." I can't play on NA servers till late afternoon when most of my day is done.
CubeCraft's system toward matchmaking is fair enough.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom