Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 14, 2018
United States
Uh I'm an American player but it whenever I join a game when it's mid day in the united states I have to get put in a game where I get worse ping. My question is what is the point of making an american server host if I can't even join american servers during the day. aMy suggestion is please make it so you can join an NA server at anytime.

spoonerlee

Jul 23, 2021
Canada Alberta
Uh I'm an American player but it whenever I join a game when it's mid day in the united states I have to get put in a game where I get worse ping. My question is what is the point of making an american server host if I can't even join american servers during the day. aMy suggestion is please make it so you can join an NA server at anytime.
Ya also have same problems in Canada just assumed it was my VPN interesting not only one always pushed into eu servers

_EliteAmigo

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
To avoid longer wait times, the game puts you on a match that has more players.
1628306568681.png

That's why you change a lot of regions.
I don't think cube will change this because it is not something the developers' cant change since it is mainly based on every region.

Toxuka

Dec 6, 2018
Palestine
This is already available in Java — I am not sure about bedrock.

• Unsure
Reactions: spoonerlee
Members Online

Team Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

tobioikawa wrote on Finixly's profile.
Thank you for everything. We're all sad to see you go. :(
Matriox wrote on star4lyfe's profile.
Happy Birthday star 🎉
Siftenly wrote on Headqche's profile.
oeiii