Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 30, 2020
Well, that is unfortunate ( being totally honest ). But I think everyone agrees that the anticheat system should stay as it is and the /report aswell :)
i dont think everyone agrees or else why would i make this post? it seems like the ranked players agree which is funny since they're the only one who can report

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
you should get more staff then, you're just admitting that you dont have enough staff to police the server. i think you just want to make money by having to buy a rank to report.
This is something that we are working towards! In the news update "We're changing how we run CubeCraft!", we mentioned we are trying to strive towards at least 100 volunteers by the end of this year:
Dramatically increase the number of volunteers we have helping out in the community. Internally, we'd like to have around 100 active staff members by the end of the year!
We are optimistic that we are going to reach this goal, and as we get more moderators, we will have more people attending reports. Every day, we get about 3,800-4,000 player reports which are currently split amongst our primarily European moderation team. As we increase our team, we should be able to reach a point where the majority of reports are dealt with, and until then, expanding the number of reports received will only be more detrimental for the team and the community. Moderators may not be able to deal with all of them, which may upset players who use the command, hence its limited access at the moment.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Critly wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! 🎉
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳
Top Bottom