Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
(Didn't read the whole thread)
When players hack, no matter how small or large it is, you're still breaking the rules. It's like saying "Is it okay to steal from the bank, and not get caught? hey, it's my first time cmon, it wasn't even that much". When you use your hacks to give yourself an unfair advantage, you are hurting the players of the community and ruining the game play for many of the non-hackers. If you were once a player that never hacked, you should know how frustrating it is to get killed by a hacker. Do you really think players would want hackers to come back to the server just with a warning? I hope players don't. (It'll be a lot of work to constantly create a list of who's been banned and unbanned too)
In my opinion, hackers are basically asking to get banned. I mean, it clearly says don't hack in the rules.
It's like cheating on a test when it's you didn't study.
When people cheat and get caught, they get a 0 or possible get expelled depending on the school. (At my school, you get suspended for a few days) So even if you break down or anything, the fact that you cheated wouldn't change. This can work in the situation that i stated above about the guy stealing from the bank for the first time. He can start crying and begging, but he'll still get punished for his acts. It's the same cases with those appeals that say "MY BROTHER USED MY ACC TO H4X PLS DISBAN ME" or "I NEVER HACKED I WAS HACKED" you're account is your responsibility.

(sorry if I'm just going over what other people said)

Reactions: zRinne

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
When players hack, no matter how small or large it is, you're still breaking the rules. It's like saying "Is it okay to steal from the bank, and not get caught? hey, it's my first time cmon, it wasn't even that much". When you use your hacks to give yourself an unfair advantage, you are hurting the players of the community and ruining the game play for many of the non-hackers. If you were once a player that never hacked, you should know how frustrating it is to get killed by a hacker. Do you really think players would want hackers to come back to the server just with a warning? I hope players don't. (It'll be a lot of work to constantly create a list of who's been banned and unbanned too)
In my opinion, hackers are basically asking to get banned. I mean, it clearly says don't hack in the rules.

When people cheat and get caught, they get a 0 or possible get expelled depending on the school. (At my school, you get suspended for a few days) So even if you break down or anything, the fact that you cheated wouldn't change. This can work in the situation that i stated above about the guy stealing from the bank for the first time. He can start crying and begging, but he'll still get punished for his acts. It's the same cases with those appeals that say "MY BROTHER USED MY ACC TO H4X PLS DISBAN ME" or "I NEVER HACKED I WAS HACKED" you're account is your responsibility.

Ugh, can't deny with that, I guess. It's sad though, people end up hurting others, getting punished (that for now is the best way to treat the situation, to be realistic), some learn the lesson... most not. I wish there was a way of making people understand better, but who hacks often doesn't care about other's game experience. So by the end you are probably right, hacking is always breaking the rules.
You got that reply because, at the moment, us staff can only ban in months with the the minimum being 1 month. Also, there is a punishment for team killing. If you warn the player while recording them killing teammates then they can be banned. There is a new punishment system in the works that will rectify this so we can ban for things like hours, days, and weeks. So please be patient with us until it can be rolled out and we can have a more suitable punishment for the smaller offenses (i.e. team killing, camping, cross-teaming).
Makes sense, I understand. Thanks for explaining.

Wheelie King Andy

Jul 27, 2016
Hi!

So, I am making this thread to talk about the amount of time people are muted or banned. I have a problem with it personally. I do NOT think hackers should be banned for one year on their first offense. Sure, if it like their third time doing something like that, then yes, go ahead and ban them for a year. But I think things should be different, because it should only take a few months for a person to learn their lesson. I would love to see a system that goes as follows as to receiving a ban via hacking or exploiting.

1. On the first offense, they receive a two to three month ban at most, maybe even four.
  2. On the second offense, or maybe even the third, they receive a ban for at least 8 to 12 months, and if it continues, a perm ban.
I say these things on the behalf of my banned friend, who upon using a little hack for the first time, was banned for a year. It does not take him a year to learn his lesson, and I believe he deserves a smaller ban. All in all, i believe the ban punishments are a little harsh, and would love if they were decreased a small bit.

Thanks for reading, and if anybody supports or does not support this suggestion, please reply why you do or do not.

P.S. - Also, I think that if those hackers admit to it, it should be shortened. Showing that they admit their faults is really responsible of them. I'm not saying they should get off the hook, I'm just saying maybe take 4 or 5 months off, so it isn't as bad as one year.
I uses to play on CubeCraft and my friends and I loved it. Then Later on they talked me into hacking and then I got banned. The other day about 5 months after I was banned, I decided to see how long the ban was for. I typed in my username and BAM!! 1 YEAR!!!!! It really made me upset and i agree with your statement about less punishment.

Rhythm_Skelly

May 24, 2016
I uses to play on CubeCraft and my friends and I loved it. Then Later on they talked me into hacking and then I got banned. The other day about 5 months after I was banned, I decided to see how long the ban was for. I typed in my username and BAM!! 1 YEAR!!!!! It really made me upset and i agree with your statement about less punishment.
I'm glad you agree, thank you for the input! Sorry to hear that you got banned. Next time, maybe don't get tempted by your friends so that it doesn't happen again lol.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
For hacking, it really should be common sense to not hack. I mean, you're intentionally changing how you perform in the game by cheating.
For language, you get 3 warnings, so again, really, if you get muted, you're muted for good reason.
There's other touchy things, but I think the punishment time is reasonable.

dontbossme

Aug 30, 2015
Pallet Town
Personally, I think people shouldn't hack, it's completely unfair and people who do get what's coming for them. MAYBE 5-10 months would be fine, but you should just not. It's not worth it...

Rhythm_Skelly

May 24, 2016
Personally, I think people shouldn't hack, it's completely unfair and people who do get what's coming for them. MAYBE 5-10 months would be fine, but you should just not. It's not worth it...
I understand where you are coming from, and thank you for your input!

Rhythm_Skelly

May 24, 2016

Thank you so much for the input, I understand completely! I know what you mean, and have gone through it countless times, and I agree with you completely on how it is hacking nonetheless. Whether you agree or disagree with my thread, I'm happy you gave some input as to help me and my friend out.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
For hacking, it really should be common sense to not hack. I mean, you're intentionally changing how you perform in the game by cheating.
For language, you get 3 warnings, so again, really, if you get muted, you're muted for good reason.
There's other touchy things, but I think the punishment time is reasonable.
Fact is, it's not as easy as saying HAX R STUPEED DUNT HAK KIDDO and they'll stop hacking... And bans only make people furious apparently.
Indeed hacks are unfair and ruining everyone's experience not only on CCG but in the whole of Minecraft.
Some people just don't care about what consequences their actions have. And when they figure out, it's all over. Well, just for 12 months.
Like when they tell you not to drink bleach and you drink it anyways.
To... you know, compare it to a common event in one's life.
Consequences? You die, your parents scared for the rest of your life, bleach becomes a popular way to suicide.

SmolenDog

Dec 7, 2016
Norway :D
Hi!

So, I am making this thread to talk about the amount of time people are muted or banned. I have a problem with it personally. I do NOT think hackers should be banned for one year on their first offense. Sure, if it like their third time doing something like that, then yes, go ahead and ban them for a year. But I think things should be different, because it should only take a few months for a person to learn their lesson. I would love to see a system that goes as follows as to receiving a ban via hacking or exploiting.

1. On the first offense, they receive a two to three month ban at most, maybe even four.
  2. On the second offense, or maybe even the third, they receive a ban for at least 8 to 12 months, and if it continues, a perm ban.
I say these things on the behalf of my banned friend, who upon using a little hack for the first time, was banned for a year. It does not take him a year to learn his lesson, and I believe he deserves a smaller ban. All in all, i believe the ban punishments are a little harsh, and would love if they were decreased a small bit.

Thanks for reading, and if anybody supports or does not support this suggestion, please reply why you do or do not.

P.S. - Also, I think that if those hackers admit to it, it should be shortened. Showing that they admit their faults is really responsible of them. I'm not saying they should get off the hook, I'm just saying maybe take 4 or 5 months off, so it isn't as bad as one year.
I totally agree with you man, hack bans should be shortened. It's just like the awful US prison system, an accident killing is punished by the same sentence as an intentioned killing and sometimes even when the killer admits to have done it intentionally. ok its too much to compare it with prison xD but I understand your friend, everyone needs to try hacks for first time, it's very satisfying. A little antiknockback used in a few games doesn't harm anyone, a punish of a month or two should be more than enough for first attempts. If the hacker calls you ''noob'' when reporting them, a little bigger punish hehehe. The second time hacking eight months and then third perm ban. That's how it should be.

SmolenDog

Dec 7, 2016
Norway :D
I fully agree with this. Maybe, if tiers are added.
NOTE: This is the MAXIMUM the minimum can be made by other help/mods
Tier One is small offences: Chat swearing/profanity or self advertisement + crossteaming/traming in solo mode
*Max one month
Tier Two is Medium Offences: Hack Clients ONLY (includes: anti knockback, kill aura, fly, dolphin)
*Max 3 months (first offence) Note: This does not include attempting to buypass punishment
*Max 1 year (second offence)
*Perm Ban (third offence)
Tier Three Major Offences: DoS (Denial of Service) or DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service)
*Perm Ban (first offence) + Other issues (police)
Self advertisement??? No dude!! How the hell would you grow a little youtube channel without advertising?? Understand those people please (PS im not one of those)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Self advertisement??? No dude!! How the hell would you grow a little youtube channel without advertising?? Understand those people please (PS im not one of those)
Please don't reply to thread older than 2 weeks that's considered as Necro Posting and as you have done it twice I should suggest to lock this thread
@YounB

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
You just replied too...

He was just telling you about the forums rules so you don't make the same mistake in the future.

t
hough there were other ways to do :p

lock.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Velocidad wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Velocidad wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones! ;)
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom