Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jose15z

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2021
Colombia
In the last few days, I have found many people using debounce time, double click or even macros, the proposal I have is that when limiting the clicks per second (on the button or click that is destined to hit), when limiting these to 15 or 14 would be more fair, because it will not be based on cps, it will be based on your aim and how you move, this could make things more fair for some control and mobile players.

This would also avoid auto clickers, since instead of doing 40 fps, they would be doing 15.

Another idea that could be applied is that if a player exceeds a number of cps like 20, his hits will not be detected anymore.

React with :agree:if you agree.
React with :unsure: if you are unsure of the suggestion, and say why.
React with :disagree: if you disagree with the suggestion, and say why.

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
My opinion

:disagree:
All players that use illegal clients or dragclick/autoclick, do that on their own risk. This isn’t allowed.
So they must and will get banned when caught.
Why to limit every cps? It will change the game and their will be bugs. Probaly their is solething in the anticheat that limit the cps, but it doesn't make a drastic change to the game.

iSheepyLOL

Aug 29, 2021
I don't think double clicking shouldn't be allowed but I defenetly think no matter what clicking method they're using, they should get warned for going about 30 - 40 LCPS.

This is from a guy that used to play cookie clicker lol

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom