Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
Hello dear people of the Cubecraft community.

It has come to a moment where I will leave this website. Been here for 2.5 years, and I think that has been long enough, and also the server, where I have been playing on for 3 - 4 years.
With leaving, I mean not having anything related with Cubecraft anymore, because I really don't care about it anymore.

The reason why I am leaving is because all my old friends that I, used to play with and have fun times with just left.
Also a reason is the community changing. Back in the days, the players on here were so chill and stuff. we were laughing together, but these days its just normies trying to fit in. The level of stupidity of some people is so insanely high, that I have lost faith in all of humanity. Another reason is because of school of course, and ageing. Minecraft has just because some boring game for me, all the stupid updates with the new modern stuff.
And also cube with the random updates, which nobody asks for, but lets not talk about that.

What will I be doing instead of Minecraft?
Mostly I will be playing steam games. Most of the time CS:GO (which I only play wingman with @xMegaCoolx but sometimes competitive with more friends) but also Rust, GMOD, RL etc.
If you want to add me on steam to play sometimes,(https://steamcommunity.com/id/ZigZag2) Yea dont judge my name.

Maybe you will see me online sometimes, just because of some "special events" (example: 3 year forums, birthdays etc)

Some tags of old friends (SORRY OLD FRIEND IF I DIDNT TAG YOUU <3)
@Stefanvld
@Dotsially 2.0
@Younisco
@Camezonda
@Marieke2001
@komododragon 2002
@Earth <-- ew
@TeoVolcano
@Buuuddy
@StorySays
@HackersDontWin
@hgbf
@PinkSparkleWolf
@MegaCoin
@johnyestaloca
@SamueLogic
@Terrarialover11
@Thefty

giphy.gif

Bye <3

Last edited:

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Assuming i'm your friend huh? ...
But ye.. completely understand why you are leaving. It seems to be the same reason for every old member to leave (except for the ones that stay for the memes & next level stupidity).

Take care and seeya.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Not having anything related with cubecraft anymore? So... we can still talk on Memepixel's discord?

@Dotsially 2.0 @Younisco @Camezonda @Marieke2001 @Earth @Buuuddy @hgbf @skifby@StorySays @MegaCoin
Time's up. We have all left.
Well I thought it was about time to hang my hat anyway. Look for my goodbye thread.

------

Well Toast, I thought you already left but if you're gone for real then I'll miss ya, thanks for the 200 views for forgetting to mute your microphone. Means a lot.

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
Assuming i'm your friend huh? ...
But ye.. completely understand why you are leaving. It seems to be the same reason for every old member to leave (except for the ones that stay for the memes & next level stupidity).

Take care and seeya.
You also ruined it, I removed youu :mad:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom