Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanscrub

Jun 25, 2017
I love egg wars so much. It's my favorite game on the server. My one thing is that a lot of people leave right as the game starts, usually during the 15 second period when you're standing in the glass. I think there should be some sort of penalty for these people (unless there already is one that I don't know about) because it makes the game so much more miserable for that person's teammates. It's unfair and it ruins the game. Other than that, I have no suggestions...I love egg wars!

Thanks for reading!

- Sanscrub

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
What should the penalty be? Sometimes when I join, I have to leave not because I'm trolling or want to make my teammates miserable, but because something is more important outside of the game and I have to leave, so I disagree

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Reactions: Krealίxx

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
If you remove the voting for items and health map we have a deal, until then i I will leave if I don't like the items/health. I only play normal normal.

Sanscrub

Jun 25, 2017
I'm reading all of these and I think it would be a good idea if there was a penalty over time, not just the first time you leave. That way, if you have to go do something, you will not be penalized, because it is doubtful that you would leave to do something 3-4 times in a row. Also, leaving because you don't like the items still harms your team, so it doesn't seem to be a valid argument against a penalty.

Javima1

Jun 6, 2017
Spain/España
Im really againts the idea, often I need to leave for my personal things so I am going to be penalty if I need to go, i don like the idea al rey bit -1

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I love egg wars so much. It's my favorite game on the server. My one thing is that a lot of people leave right as the game starts, usually during the 15 second period when you're standing in the glass. I think there should be some sort of penalty for these people (unless there already is one that I don't know about) because it makes the game so much more miserable for that person's teammates. It's unfair and it ruins the game. Other than that, I have no suggestions...I love egg wars!

Thanks for reading!

- Sanscrub

That would not be fair!
That would make me never abel to play because I have to worry if I'm called in to Sub for a *class!

*never you mind what it is!

Reactions: Exull

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Nope.
Often, players wifi may be bad which results kicks, time out and internet crash.
Sometimes, players need to leave for real life things.
It happened to me 2 times in a row, if I get punished for that, it wound't be fair ans may drive players away.

Loganblahtimes2

Novice Member
Feb 1, 2017
Limbo
No punishment for leaving.
What if a kid has to get off cause his parents are yelling at him? He gets punished cause he had to go.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
No punishment for leaving.
What if a kid has to get off cause his parents are yelling at him? He gets punished cause he had to go.
Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
Thank you!
-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Top Bottom