Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think would be the best idea?

• /uq command.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Another armor stand.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clicking again will quit the queue.

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • We don't need anything like this

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
I play pvp duels on the server fairly often, and I often see people I know in the pvp lobby. However, since it is a habit of mine to click to enter the next duel, as it is with many people, sometimes I realize that there is someone in the lobby I wish to talk to, but it is too late and I am already in queue, with no way to leave other than leaving the lobby and coming back.

I think there should be a way to leave the queue that you are in, without having to leave the lobby or enter the queue for another duel type.

There are 3 ways I think this can be done:
  1. A /uq (unqueue) command, the shorter the better so it can be typed quickly. It is still quite slow though, so not the best choice.
  2. Another armor stand to click to leave the queue you are in. This will be hard to do, as the lobby map will have to be changed a bit, but it could be a good idea for the next time pvp duels is updated, if that is going to be soon.
  3. Clicking on the same armor stand you have already clicked to enter a queue will make you leave the queue. Simply click again to get back in, it shouldn't cause any problems with people accidentally leaving the queues as there are chat reminders.
The times when this may be useful is like what I had happen to me today. I had a question I had to ask a moderator (which I eventually found the answer to myself), but I was in queue, and just before I finished typing my message, I was teleported to a duel.

A

A pigeon

As if we have time to type in a command . Its usually instant. Not a huge fan because the guy who i pvp aginst might quit and id need to walk to the dumb statue all over again

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy
I play pvp duels on the server fairly often, and I often see people I know in the pvp lobby. However, since it is a habit of mine to click to enter the next duel, as it is with many people, sometimes I realize that there is someone in the lobby I wish to talk to, but it is too late and I am already in queue, with no way to leave other than leaving the lobby and coming back.

I think there should be a way to leave the queue that you are in, without having to leave the lobby or enter the queue for another duel type.

1. A /uq (unqueue) command, the shorter the better so it can be typed quickly. It is still quite slow though, so not the best choice.
  2. Another armor stand to click to leave the queue you are in. This will be hard to do, as the lobby map will have to be changed a bit, but it could be a good idea for the next time pvp duels is updated, if that is going to be soon.
  3. Clicking on the same armor stand you have already clicked to enter a queue will make you leave the queue. Simply click again to get back in, it shouldn't cause any problems with people accidentally leaving the queues as there are chat reminders.
The times when this may be useful is like what I had happen to me today. I had a question I had to ask a moderator (which I eventually found the answer to myself), but I was in queue, and just before I finished typing my message, I was teleported to a duel.

I like the idea, since I very often am in pvp and sometimes rather to leave the queue. I go with the 3rd option

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'm in for this idea and I'm in for the 3th idea as it's the most convenient idea out of the 3 ideas. This'd be very convenient for us in such a situation (situation in the main post).

Comedy

Jul 21, 2017
I support idea 1 and 3 as they are the fastest and most useful ways to leave the queue in my opinion. I had this so much that I joined a queue, pressed tab and saw a friend I haven't spoken to in a while.. If this will be added, it's going to be very useful!

Stickyy

Jul 22, 2017

+1

Last edited:

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
@Stickyy please remember not to make pointless posts as it is not allowed. You can read the full rules here
15 - No pointless threads or posts.

Anyways i totally support this idea, i accidently joined a duel a few times now and it's annoying when i can't leave.

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
I like the idea, I think I am most in support of option one because I like to run around the lobby while waiting for queue so it is easier to type a command than run back to the stand.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Top Bottom