Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What your least favorite number and why?

  • 0

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • 1

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 2

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 3

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 5

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • 6

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • 8

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 9

    Votes: 2 14.3%

  • Total voters
    14
  • Poll closed .

CrystalLegend01

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2023
534
1,839
304
20
United States
Pronouns
She/Her
4 has gone missing
(Edit: I read the first post too late)

Anyway, I put 6 (4 could also be another least favorite)
(Well, except for 64 I suppose - a perfect stack :grass:, and a perfect square)

By the way, My vote on the favorite number poll from earlier was 1.
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Roxrock

Well-Known Member
Mar 6, 2023
338
743
124
18
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
8, because it reminds of chemistry, having to draw Lewis dot structures and make sure they have the correct number of electrons. It’s also oxygen’s atomic number, which was a very commonly used element in chem. I can’t Imagine what AP chemistry must be like.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
Cathie wrote on bvczf's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
Top Bottom