Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

schweiz

Sep 1, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
What's your least favorite game on Cubecraft? Mine is Giga Blockwars simply, because of how laggy it is. Another one can be CTF duels, because I happen to never queue into a game, because barely anyone plays it.

• Wow
Reactions: Rocks1

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
What's your least favorite game on Cubecraft? Mine is Giga Blockwars simply, because of how laggy it is. Another one can be CTF duels, because I happen to never queue into a game, because barely anyone plays it.

Every one agrees that Giga Blockwars is bad but survival games is mid and very boring.
Giga blockwars is my favorite game :O
My least favorite game(s) are skyblock and Survival games because in Skyblock I just got stuck on one quest which took a lot of grinding, so I took a indefinite break! And survival games because it's just old and doesn't receive updates (it has a lot of potential to become a great game though :).

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
Giga BlockWars. It’s actually kill all BlockWars games. Because of Giga we have a weird matchmaking, also Giga Bridges is absolutely cringeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Before Giga BlockWars patch my least Favorite game has been SkyBlock. How did someone can find a grind of quests as an interesting game? Parkour is just time-killer, but it’s not weird as it can be, survival games good when you want to PvP game without blocks and toxic kids from FFA

Reactions: Herbubulle

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
skybock

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I never really liked SkyBlock, but CubeCraft SB is better then others SB. Meh but good
And I don't know how they came up with a 50vs50 BlockWars (or 30v30 I don't rememeber)
like it's just bad, the idea is not very good and the execution too, the opposite team can be full diamond and be 15 to wait at the flag and you can't do anything about it. Omega unfair, laggy and not good in general. (Played like 10 games)

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Out of all the games I played I'm Going to go with skywars solo. It just dosent feel fun when your by yourself. And unlike Eggwars if knock back a bit bugg or if you make a mistake you can still recover while in skywars that a death sentence. When you have someone to play with skywars become a S tier game though.

Reactions: taraaann

pekd

i really dont like lucky blocks, becuase its sooo unbalanced and very luck based! some people walk around with a diamond sword with sharpness V (idk if this actually exists but thats how it feels) while others dont even have armour, blocks or food yet. skyblock is ok ig, i barely play it but i can see why some people like it

• Angry
Reactions: VisoredTrack494

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
I think my least faviourite is probaly tied between survival games and lucky islands.

Survival games because of the luck that is put into the game and it being very buggy and just in general abondoned.

Lucky Islands because of LAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Opps even saying that lagged for me.

Reactions: legendaryfox977
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom