Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
I say disagree they are really good and they dont have to add monthly and that kinda stuff

I say they should keep it as it is now
And i think the leaderboards are good

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
May I ask what’s so bad about the current leaderboards? Are you suggesting that they should remove the current leaderboard and put monthly/daily leaderboards instead, or is it just that they should add monthly/daily?

In my opinion the leaderboards are good as it is right now, maybe some few slight changes could be made, but not that I can come up with one. To be honest I’m not a fan of leaderboards based on killstreak, so I wouldn’t want to see that. That’s why I feel unsure about your suggestion for now, I might change my mind later if I see some changes in your suggestion.

• Agree
Reactions: Ardaaaa and ToonBer

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
May I ask what’s so bad about the current leaderboards? Are you suggesting that they should remove the current leaderboard and put monthly/daily leaderboards instead, or is it just that they should add monthly/daily?

In my opinion the leaderboards are good as it is right now, maybe some few slight changes could be made, but not that I can come up with one. To be honest I’m not a fan of leaderboards based on killstreak, so I wouldn’t want to see that. That’s why I feel unsure about your suggestion for now, I might change my mind later if I see some changes in your suggestion.
I completely agree with this.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
BurgerCat13 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happpy birthdayyy birb
Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
Top Bottom