Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gkeno

Jul 20, 2019
I am on 2 leaderboards and being high on both of them the only thing I get is targeted and I think a little something should be added for leaderboard players this would just give people a drive to get on the leaderboards I think this would just be a addition that's nice
Keep in mind this is just a suggestion

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Getting on the leaderboards is not a competition, at least, not in my point of view. You play the game you like and probably you play the game very much and eventually you land on the leaderboards. But giving those players something so they have the drive to stay or to get on the leaderboards, nah. Doesn't sound like a good idea to me. Because what if players get that little something and they are not interested in the leaderboards for example? They just get that and don't do anything with it.

If you meant something else, please let me know.

D

Deleted member 469419

Yeah, maybe it's cubecraft network introduce this, people would be more motivated to play.

So, yeah, +1.

Good idea.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Getting on the leaderboards is not a competition
It's definately a competition.

I'd really like to see montly leaderboards get implemented, with indeed small rewards (cubelets/exp/points, the usual stuff) for those who end up near its top. As for the current leaderboards, idc for them but I guess "reaching leaderboards on any game" could be a 'Hidden Achievement' or something? Rewarding you with regular achievement rewards... Eh, more fan of monthly leaderboards.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Like I mentioned, not in my point of view. When I like a game,I play it a lot but I am not going to play it so much so I can beat others out of the leaderboard because I don't care about getting or not getting on the leaderboards.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Like I mentioned, not in my point of view. When I like a game,I play it a lot but I am not going to play it so much so I can beat others out of the leadervoard because I don't care about getting or not getting on the leaderboards.
You not participating in it, doesn't make it less of a competition.

Gkeno

Jul 20, 2019
Something should be added like what??

Idk a acheviment some kind of cosmetic that's up to the staff

Getting on the leaderboards is not a competition, at least, not in my point of view. You play the game you like and probably you play the game very much and eventually you land on the leaderboards. But giving those players something so they have the drive to stay or to get on the leaderboards, nah. Doesn't sound like a good idea to me. Because what if players get that little something and they are not interested in the leaderboards for example? They just get that and don't do anything with it.

If you meant something else, please let me know.

I agree getting on the leaderboards isn't a challange the challange is getting high in the ranks to4 I'm currently 5th and the people ahead of me are like 200 wins away

I'd really like to see montly leaderboards get implemented, with indeed small rewards (cubelets/exp/points, the usual stuff) for those who end up near its top. As for the current leaderboards, idc for them but I guess "reaching leaderboards on any game" could be a 'Hidden Achievement' or something? Rewarding you with regular achievement rewards... Eh, more fan of monthly leaderboards.

I'm on bedrock So idk about some of the things ur talking about lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ma7mouD and Ducky

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Idk a acheviment some kind of cosmetic that's up to the staff
I agree getting on the leaderboards isn't a challange the challange is getting high in the ranks to4 I'm currently 5th and the people ahead of me are like 200 wins away
I'm on bedrock So idk about some of the things ur talking about lol
Please, next time, react on these posts in one message by quoting them all in one message. :)

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I am on 2 leaderboards and being high on both of them the only thing I get is targeted and I think a little something should be added for leaderboard players this would just give people a drive to get on the leaderboards I think this would just be a addition that's nice
If you tryhard on a game and get on the leaderboards then you will be known and people will want to kill you. That's just what happens. I personally do not agree with this idea, but it's a creative suggestion.

Dec 13, 2019
what do you want added

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
gefeliciteerd schat 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼
Dutch_Frietjes wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Eva bbgirl xx
Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
Top Bottom