Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Quackyy

May 14, 2018
how do i get to #1 on the parkour gold medal leaderboard cuz I'm 5th even though i have the same as first

Reactions: Josher

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
I think this is based on the order of who collected all the 109 gold medals first.
So, the first person who managed to collect all of them, is #1 on the leaderboard.
The person who managed to collect all golden medals as second, is #2 on the leaderboard.
(I’m not quite sure about this though... It could just be a random order as well...)

But if this is how the system works, then is it currently not possible to get a higher spot on the Parkour leaderboard.

I was already thinking about making a suggestion thread about this topic, because I might have found a solid solution to this ‘issue’:

1) When people have the same amount of golden medals, the amount of collected silver medals would determine the spots of the players on the leaderboard. (The person with the most collected silver medals would get placed higher up, of course)
2) When even the amount of silver medals is the same for both of the players, the amount of collected bronze medals would determine the spots of the players on the leaderboard. (The person with the most collected bronze medals would get placed higher up, of course)
3) If all of this is the same, the spots on the leaderboard could still be determined by the order of who collected all the medals first.

[Special] ) For all players who collected all 109 golden medals, the order could be determined by the time the players completed all parkour levels:
The time of each individual parkour level would get counted together, and the player with the lowest amount of time, gets placed higher up on the leaderboard.
(But like I said, this last system would only be used to determine the leaderboard spots of all players who collected all 109 golden medals. For the other players, the first system would be used to determine their spots on the leaderboard!)

Ohhh yeah, I want to ask one more thing: please let me know your opinion about this system. Because if you like it, I might make a suggestion thread about it!

Reactions: EntityLqwered

Quackyy

May 14, 2018
no when you get a gold medal you earn a silver and bronze automatically. i got all the medals yesterday but i went from 8 to 5 (8 had under 109 and 1-7 had 109)even though those people finished before me i jumped past them. idk how that happened which is why im tryna get higher up if i can find out how.

Reactions: Josher

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
no when you get a gold medal you earn a silver and bronze automatically. i got all the medals yesterday but i went from 8 to 5 (8 had under 109 and 1-7 had 109)even though those people finished before me i jumped past them. idk how that happened which is why im tryna get higher up if i can find out how.
Yeah, like I said, I wasn’t completely sure about this ‘first comes first serve’ thingy.
But the system I just talked about is still relevant, I think this would be a great addition to the Parkour leaderboards!
Please, make sure to read it, and tell me your opinion! ^-^

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
then how did i pass 2 people on the lb when i finished after
(my guess) maybe it's the fastest total time that they completed all parkour thingies?

Example:
#1 completed all of the parkour in 1h 28 mins total time
#2 completed all of the parkour in 1h 29 mins total time
etc...

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom