Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Potatooo

Member
Dec 8, 2018
2
2
9
30
They also can do the same thing as what they've done in parkour. Reseting the stats, but after joining a game the stats return. The aim of this is removing the inactive players so more people would have the chance to be in the top 200 and it would make the leaderboard more competitive.

I agree with this but i know that many people don't as i've explain this idea to a friend who didn't like it. I post it here to see what people think of this.

Sorry for my bad english lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Keanu
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom