Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mighty_Pig

May 12, 2016
Hey CCG'ers,

I have an idea for the leaderboards. Only 5 persons can be on it, so maybe its an idea to make a SECOND leaderboard where the best of the month are on. So everyone has a change to be on it!
Nice idea!
+1

Reactions: Keanu

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
Not a big fan, the people work super long to get on the leader board and might feel a little upset if all they had to do now was play enough games per month. (not to mention since most players on the scoreboard still play a lot the scoreboards would have a lot of the same people so it may just be a waste of space.) sorry

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Not a big fan, the people work super long to get on the leader board and might feel a little upset if all they had to do now was play enough games per month. (not to mention since most players on the scoreboard still play a lot the scoreboards would have a lot of the same people so it may just be a waste of space.) sorry
Per year maybe? :3

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
But the new players don't have an change. That's not fairly I think. But the originel Leaderboard stays I hope.

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
But the new players don't have an change. That's not fairly I think. But the originel Leaderboard stays I hope.
Thisll definetly encourage competition, its discouraging to look at the leaderboard and see a player with with 15,000 knowing youll probably never reach it

but you can reach it, you see people overtake the board, just recently someone took first on survival games. It's not meant to be an easy thing, it needs to be a VERY challenging goal.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom