Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add this?

• Yes.

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • No.

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters

comfyyy

WHY: Give more incentive to get on the leaderboards.

WHAT: If you get on a leaderboards at any time, you are awarded access to special vanity items.
They would get to have a special particle effect over their head, such as minecraft:dragon_breath.

If you get first place on the leaderboards, you would have a minecraft:dragon_breath trail, with minecraft:firework particle in the center.

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
As if being on the leaderboards isn’t rewarding enough already. Aiming for a spot on the leaderboard simply to be there is already encouraging enough, so no. Besides, it can get unfair more than usual for new players.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
As if being on the leaderboards isn’t rewarding enough already. Aiming for a spot on the leaderboard simply to be there is already encouraging enough, so no. Besides, it can get unfair more than usual for new players.

Eh, bragging rights and some recognition is somewhat rewarding. But aiming for a spot on the leaderboard isn't as attractive as getting something out of it. At least in my opinion.

Also, why does it matter that everything is fair :P. Getting onto any leaderboard just takes dedication and time. It's not like you can get free things just because it makes things more fair.

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
Eh, bragging rights and some recognition is somewhat rewarding. But aiming for a spot on the leaderboard isn't as attractive as getting something out of it. At least in my opinion.

Also, why does it matter that everything is fair :p. Getting onto any leaderboard just takes dedication and time. It's not like you can get free things just because it makes things more fair.
I didn't say that it mattered, did I? :)

D

Deleted member 100818

It would be impossible for new players to Get into these leaderboards, that’s already enough for me to disagree.
It's not exactly unfair because it is just vanity

Ofcourse it is unfair. All leaderboards should be achievable for everyone, what’s the point If it’s not?

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
It would be impossible for new players to Get into these leaderboards, that’s already enough for me to disagree.

Ofcourse it is unfair. All leaderboards should be achievable for everyone, what’s the point If it’s not?
Same thing for vanity points and non rankers right?

Reactions: Despacito 2

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
As a leaderboard player myself, I am already satisfied enough by my spot and I need no Vanity for that. No thanks

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Ehm we don't want someone with a steve or Alex skin on the leaderboards
So, a skin of choice automatically tells you are or aren't worth it to be on a leaderboard?

I think being on the leaderboards is already quite a reward in itself, because you get your own little you displayed in the lobby at anytime for all to see. It would be cool though to have that kind of trail to show that "I used to be on the leaderboards somewhere" when you decide to be less active on the server, happen to get out of the boards, but still wanna be reminded of your nolifing acomplishments.

So, I'm kind of 50/50 on this one. Would be a nice addition if a vanity update would ever be introduced, but then again I don't see it as being extremely necessary.

Reactions: Despacito 2
D

Deleted member 100818

Ehm we don't want someone with a steve or Alex skin on the leaderboards, so let's not say everyone. It shouldn't be achievable by everyone, only the best players. Besides, the same players would win the monthly leaderboards because they grind every day.
So you’re basically saying that people with a Steve or Alex skin are not allowed to get on the boards? That’s absurd, everyone should be able to do that.

Ehm we don't want someone with a steve or Alex skin on the leaderboards
Speak for yourself please, I honestly don’t care.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Y'all overreacting on the steve and alex skin comment. What SocialSecurity_ meant was that no one should be on the leaderboard without hardwork and dedication. I think vanity rewards from the monthly leaderboard should also be made available, just so it makes it more 'fair' to everyone.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Top Bottom