• Yes.

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • No.

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
What SocialSecurity_ meant was that no one should be on the leaderboard without hardwork and dedication.
Just because you joined yesterday, doesn't mean you can't work hard.
Some people work their asses off and aren't able to come onto the leaderboards.
Even with monthly leaderboards you have to work hard to get on it

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Here let’s ruin every collectors dreams by doing this

I think adding a single vanity item you need to win 1000s of games to get really doesn’t give incentive
The only point of this vanity item is to show off how many wins you have

This just seems like all the Rolex nonsense
It is a normal watch, the only thing that is special about it is it is just a way to show of how much money you have

D

Deleted member 100818

Y'all overreacting on the steve and alex skin comment. What SocialSecurity_ meant was that no one should be on the leaderboard without hardwork and dedication. I think vanity rewards from the monthly leaderboard should also be made available, just so it makes it more 'fair' to everyone.
So was it that hard to say that himself? Because he litterly said that no Steve or Alex skin should be able to get in to the boards so these "overreactions" are his own fault. And if he said it like this, I never said you must get in the boards with in 2 days or something, you must work hard to obtain your leaderboard rank as you mentioned yourself. And the owner of this thread never said how to get in to the boards. So the only possibility seems to me that you must have the most vanity items, which is chaotic. You can only win if you're the first one with all the vanity items they can get at the time and getting all the new items from a vanity update first, and you know how long it's been befroe the last vanity update was released.. Also rankers would have too much of an advantage here, because they obviously are able to obtain more vanity items than stone rankers. Which will give you a leaderboard full of ranked people.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Just because you joined yesterday, doesn't mean you can't work hard.
Some people work their asses off and aren't able to come onto the leaderboards.
Even with monthly leaderboards you have to work hard to get on it

Can't say I exactly agree with your point about joining recently and not being able to make it onto a leaderboard, but what's your stand on monthly leaderboard vanity prizes? Yea, it's hard work. As it should be.

Here let’s ruin every collectors dreams by doing this

I think adding a single vanity item you need to win 1000s of games to get really doesn’t give incentive
The only point of this vanity item is to show off how many wins you have

This just seems like all the Rolex nonsense
It is a normal watch, the only thing that is special about it is it is just a way to show of how much money you have

I mean it's like the miniatures staff get, it's just something nice they can have. A collector's dream is alread dead, at least in most cases.

So was it that hard to say that himself? Because he litterly said that no Steve or Alex skin should be able to get in to the boards so these "overreactions" are his own fault. And if he said it like this, I never said you must get in the boards with in 2 days or something, you must work hard to obtain your leaderboard rank as you mentioned yourself. And the owner of this thread never said how to get in to the boards. So the only possibility seems to me that you must have the most vanity items, which is chaotic. You can only win if you're the first one with all the vanity items they can get at the time and getting all the new items from a vanity update first, and you know how long it's been befroe the last vanity update was released.. Also rankers would have too much of an advantage here, because they obviously are able to obtain more vanity items than stone rankers. Which will give you a leaderboard full of ranked people.

When I say overreaction, I meant that you're nickpicking. You probably got what he meant in the first place, if you didn't, that's ... an entirely different thing. As for you next few sentences, what are you implying about 'how to get in to the boards'? It seems pretty clear to me that the OP is suggesting that anyone who has made it onto the leaderboard at one point would get a vanity item. Where ever you are getting this talk about most vanity point, I'm lost at.

D

Deleted member 100818

but what's your stand on monthly leaderboard vanity prizes?
Sounds a lot better to me than his first suggestion, you have more chance of getting in the boards then but the thing is, when doing it monthly it's not that fair aswell. Because (and I'm gonna make this
Where ever you are getting this talk about most vanity point, I'm lost at.
(hopefully) a lot clearer to you, you'd have the same vanity items, like how do you get on the boards? By having the most items I believe because he never mentioned that, which means that if you want to have a fair leaderboard you should make a vanity update at least once a month. If there's any other way to make it into the vanity board tell me, because he just explained why they need to add it and what you'd obtain when making it into the boards.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Sounds a lot better to me than his first suggestion, you have more chance of getting in the boards then but the thing is, when doing it monthly it's not that fair aswell. Because (and I'm gonna make this (hopefully) a lot clearer to you, you'd have the same vanity items, like how do you get on the boards? By having the most items I believe because he never mentioned that, which means that if you want to have a fair leaderboard you should make a vanity update at least once a month. If there's any other way to make it into the vanity board tell me, because he just explained why they need to add it and what you'd obtain when making it into the boards.

1. If you're not leaderboard material, then you're not. It's not about fairness.

2. I think he meant official game leaderboards.

D

Deleted member 100818

1. If you're not leaderboard material, then you're not. It's not about fairness.
The whole point about a leaderboard is to reward you for your hard work, which is obtainable for everyone, as long as you work hard enough.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I mean it's like the miniatures staff get, it's just something nice they can have. A collector's dream is alread dead, at least in most cases.
The collectors statement was a joke
Meanwhile players who are on leaderboard having a miniature still doesn’t give that much incentive to get over 1000 wins on any given game
So what's the difference between this and getting a vanity item for being on the leaderboard???
well you see one Is something that shows you are really good at the given game you are in
While the other is just a way to tell people you are on the leaderboard not even specifying which, or how many of whatever you haven’t

comfyyy

Y'all overreacting on the steve and alex skin comment. What SocialSecurity_ meant was that no one should be on the leaderboard without hardwork and dedication. I think vanity rewards from the monthly leaderboard should also be made available, just so it makes it more 'fair' to everyone.
I think you may be taking what I said the wrong way. I meant that we don't just want any random players who didn't have to work hard for it getting it. It should only be the best and the most dedicated.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

"omg ur back!!!!1"

nope, just browsing this dead site.
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
omg u back
gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Xi1m wrote on dvodany's profile.
emesis blue sure is.. interesting
Top Bottom