Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tilburg_

Dec 29, 2020
After a long time of tryharding i finally rewarded myself with a spot on the leaderboards (Solo sky, Java). When i achieved my goal i realized i didn't get any type of reward. The spot on the leaderboards itself is nice to have, but some kind of reward would be in place. I was thinking that u could maybe get some kind of tag/prefix that says ur spot on the leaderboards. Now i understand that this would be another color in the chat and it may be kind of chaotic if a lot of people have this. Thats why my suggestion is that u only see the tag whilst playing the gamemode that ur on the leaderboards in. I also think that a lot of people will see this tag on other people and think, damn i want this too, and then they will play a lot more to get it for themselves. I don't know if this is possible in any way, but it's just a suggestion. Let me know what y'all think.

Ibraaahim

Nov 18, 2017
Anfield, Liverpool
I disagree with this suggestion

You can get focused by other players who see your tag. and this can lead to less fun gameplay for the people in the leaderboard.

In terms of reward, I would prefer to have an achievement rather than a tag. I quickly made one here.
Name: High tier player
Reward:
2000 xp
1000 points
2 cubelets

If this were to be implemented, I would only want it for top 5 or top 3 people. It would otherwise look a bit chaotic if it were to be implemented for the entire top 200

Reactions: Reqix

Tilburg_

Dec 29, 2020
I disagree with this suggestion

You can get focused by other players who see your tag. and this can lead to less fun gameplay for the people in the leaderboard.

In terms of reward, I would prefer to have an achievement rather than a tag. I quickly made one here.
Name: High tier player
Reward:
2000 xp
1000 points
2 cubelets

If this were to be implemented, I would only want it for top 5 or top 3 people. It would otherwise look a bit chaotic if it were to be implemented for the entire top 200
I understand what you're saying, maybe an option to turn it off/on would fix this?

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I disagree with this suggestion, because of a few reasons:
- As @DMR_ibrahim already mentioned you’ll probably get focussed by other players, which isn’t fun and ruins the game in my opinion. Making it possible to turn it on/off solves this problem, but:
- There are 200 players on the leaderboard for every game, which is too much in my opinion. Almost every game there’ll be someone with a leaderboard tag. Especially in featured games, since not that much people are playing those games.
- This will make people much more competitive and probably more people will tryhard to get a place on the leaderboards, which takes away the fun while playing in my opinion.
I think being on the leaderboards and being able to see your own name on a leaderboards is good and there shouldn’t be any rewards like this in my opinion.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i 100% agree with @ShinyArrow on this one. on top of that, it sounds more like a boost for people their arrogance rather then a need.

also, making it an achievement wouldnt work out at all. right now, every achievement is based on a specific goal, like x amount of wins. making it so its based on a number that could change any day would be extremely unfair to newer players/ones who dont have much time/people who arent as much of a tryhard as some others

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
After a long time of tryharding i finally rewarded myself with a spot on the leaderboards (Solo sky, Java). When i achieved my goal i realized i didn't get any type of reward. The spot on the leaderboards itself is nice to have, but some kind of reward would be in place. I was thinking that u could maybe get some kind of tag/prefix that says ur spot on the leaderboards. Now i understand that this would be another color in the chat and it may be kind of chaotic if a lot of people have this. Thats why my suggestion is that u only see the tag whilst playing the gamemode that ur on the leaderboards in. I also think that a lot of people will see this tag on other people and think, damn i want this too, and then they will play a lot more to get it for themselves. I don't know if this is possible in any way, but it's just a suggestion. Let me know what y'all think.
As a leaderboards player, I get targeted enough. I don’t even have that many subs on YT.
I also noticed when playing with toby a friend of a friend joined the xbox party and started screaming “Ohhhh my hod is that Toby2Spades, he use to be 1st on leaderboards”.... i don’t think he was joking becayse he was still freaking out about it 15mins later in the xbox party

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
As a leaderboards player, I get targeted enough. I don’t even have that many subs on YT.
I also noticed when playing with toby a friend of a friend joined the xbox party and started screaming “Ohhhh my hod is that Toby2Spades, he use to be 1st on leaderboards”.... i don’t think he was joking becayse he was still freaking out about it 15mins later in the xbox party
do people actually freak out over that stuff?! wow, thats hilarious tbh

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
You will be focused. The best solution is to allow you to enable or disable this feature.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom