• Yes

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Why not a website where you can see other players' stats and where you are on the leaderboard?
I do support this idea.

Reactions: Zer0z

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I think their should be a leaderboard on the forums for the different gamemodes, this way you can see how you compare to other players, a lot of other servers I play on do this *cough cough, some website developer that views this, maybe could make it, what are your opinions?
I think it costs to much time what @Marijn_ already said. And i think the 'develope' team will better invest that time for new skywars or eggwars (and other games) updates. ;)

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
You mean a leaderboard of more places than 5?
I hope that he means more places than 5, because it is others pretty useless.

I agree, because there go more people visiting the forums. A /leaderboard command would also be nice. It should not be on the forums, ingame it would be Nice.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I think their should be a leaderboard on the forums for the different gamemodes, this way you can see how you compare to other players, a lot of other servers I play on do this *cough cough, some website developer that views this, maybe could make it, what are your opinions?
Personally, I prefer forum in-game player stats as its more useful and cool. This also means all players can review anyone's stats instead of only the top 5 players shown kn the leader board.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Would be awesome if CubeCraft had like a Stats page where you can see all your stats of all the games you play C:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
So soon, 7 months because it was posted in January
I don't think you understand the ramifications of "SoonTM"
See appose to just meaning it will be coming soon like within a month
SoonTM basically means we have No idea when we are ever going to be adding this but we know we will be adding it... eventually
the party system likely wasn't very hard for devs. to make but it took a year to come out,
about shields in vanity been there for just over a year, still not hasn't been added, once again SoonTM

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom