Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
No -3
Why do you want this? No other games have more than one leaderboard, so I don’t see a reason why. If you have some good arguments, I might change my vote.

Reactions: iiJoris_

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
I like the idea, other games could also have a second leaderboard, eggwars, skywars and lucky islands could get a kill leaderboard, tower defense most monsters sent, blockwars most flags/most core damage dealt...

Consider adding a poll?

Last edited:

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I like the idea, other games could also have a secon leaderboard, eggwars, skywars and lucky islands could get a kill leaderboard, tower defense most monsters sent, blockwars most flags/most core damage dealt...

Consider adding a poll?
I will wait for more feedback

No -3
Why do you want this? No other games have more than one leaderboard, so I don’t see a reason why. If you have some good arguments, I might change my vote.[/
No -3
Why do you want this? No other games have more than one leaderboard, so I don’t see a reason why. If you have some good arguments, I might change my vote.
Because it’s the second most important statistic in Minerware.There is even achievement for win 10 thousand games

Argument?
@Prileyfanboy01 argument?

Last edited by a moderator:

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
And why not?

No -3
There's not really a reason not to add it either. An update dedicated to all leaderboards is definitely appropriate right now. Games like SkyWars and Survival Games should get a "most kill" leaderboard, and games like EggWars and BlockWars should get leaderboards for game-specific statistics. MinerWare too should get a second leaderboard for a game-specific statistic: microgames

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
And why not?

There's not really a reason not to add it either. An update dedicated to all leaderboards is definitely appropriate right now. Games like SkyWars and Survival Games should get a "most kill" leaderboard, and games like EggWars and BlockWars should get leaderboards for game-specific statistics. MinerWare too should get a second leaderboard for a game-specific statistic: microgames
Thanks for the good feedback

Kozi

Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2017
Gallia Belgica
I don't think they should only add an extra leaderboard for MinerWare. It just doesn't make sense. Why would you have 1 leaderboard for every game and 2 for one of the smaller games on CubeCraft?

This could be avoided by giving each game a secondary leaderboard. I also don't really think there is need to have something like that. Wins are and will stay the most important stat of the game. I would love to see developers working on updates for games instead of adding this.

Herrero

Mar 4, 2017
It would be great to see this + some kill leaderboards in other games so I like the idea. I don't think it would take too much dev time so why not!

Reactions: LordSidi0us

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
I believe this was suggested before, I wouldn't mind it getting added. I mean as @Riley stated, I can't think of a good reason not to add them. Well aside from precious dev-time ofcrs.
This could also semi-solve the winfarming issues Eggwars has been dealing with. After all, you're not gonna have the most eggs broken if you're constantly playing 10v10's are you?

Reactions: Just_MiguelGG
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Top Bottom