• Yes!

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I think they should a eliminations/kills based leaderboard in mega eggwars. Now there is only one leaderboard, and the one who plays the mosts matches will get the most wins and be on number one.
When they add a eliminations based leader board people can get on there by playing better instead of playing more.
I would choose eliminations, because you cant farm them. Kills farming is possible.

Last edited:

CeleryAskin

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
Yeah I agree - that way they can't just get themselves carried to the leaderboard. I know some people who have a lot of wins, but barely any kills because they let other people do the hard work for them.

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
I think they should a eliminations/kills based leaderboard in mega eggwars. Now there is only one leaderboard, and the one who plays the mosts matches will get the most wins and be on number one.
When they add a eliminations based leader board people can get on there by playing better instead of playing more.
I would choose eliminations, because you cant farm them. Kills farming is possible.
Hello! I totally agree with you, Honestly, I like your suggestion and I like the kind of it.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I think it would make it too complicated, and most the top players are already going to be there.... and in some cases may cause people to jump in the void more than what they already do now.

theres already 4 Eggwars leaderboards, like 5 skywars, 2 SG, Minerware, 2Lucky Islands
With elims it would be 8 Eggwars, 10 SkyWars, 4 Lucky island leaderboards making it a lot more clustered and more confusing, with most people in the Wins leaderboards leading in the elimination ones

Reactions: Gemmmmie
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters