Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Opinions?

• Yes

• No

• Put it somewhere else in the waiting lobby.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
A lot of people dont see or know that the leaderboard exists. And even if they do know it exists, they definitely check it less than they used to. This suggestion offers a solution to that issue.

Suggestion: add a miniature in the waiting lobby, that when clicked, brings up the leaderboard gui. I would like this to get placed right in front of spawn, so players would find it easily. This does not impact gameplay in any way. It just adds something else you can do while you wait for your game to start.

D

Deleted member 436996

I even would say adding the old leaderboards to every waiting lobby. ( For games like Skywars it both would be in the Team skywars waiting lobby).

Reactions: remio and Josher

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
That's a nice compromise, but there's one little problem: solo games don't have that little waiting lobby :d
But I guess they could place the solo one in the team waiting lobby as well :)

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Yea we could have 2 miniatures. Also this way is better than the old leaderboards, because the old ones dont really change and there is a lot less to look at there.

D

Deleted member 436996

Yea we could have 2 miniatures. Also this way is better than the old leaderboards, because the old ones dont really change and there is a lot less to look at there.
They actually kind of do change. But maybe what if they added holograms? With top 10 of each game?

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
I would rather have a gui that shows the top 200 players. But hey thats just my opinion. :shrug:

D

Deleted member 436996

I would rather have a gui that shows the top 200 players. But hey thats just my opinion. :shrug:
Maybe, but I find that the leaderboards should be a bit reduced, to make them a bit more exciting. As you said, it's just my opinion ;P

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
A lot of people dont see or know that the leaderboard exists. And even if they do know it exists, they definitely check it less than they used to. This suggestion offers a solution to that issue.

Suggestion: add a miniature in the waiting lobby, that when clicked, brings up the leaderboard gui. I would like this to get placed right in front of spawn, so players would find it easily. This does not impact gameplay in any way. It just adds something else you can do while you wait for your game to start.
I have also suggested that previously I hope you take into account.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom