Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

nBas

Novice Member
May 31, 2017
The Netherlands
Hello!

I love the new arcade games, but my favourite game is layer spleef. It"s kinda shooting, running and jumping game. I like parkour, I like tntrun. Layer spleef is the perfect game for me. Let me know in the comments which game is your favourite! :)

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Oh yeah! Layer Spleef is definitely my favorite, too :D Alas, I don't play it that often now till the lagback glitch if fixed. Consequently, I've been playing the other games, but I'm pining for Spleef :( I love the fast-paced and variety that Layer Spleef provides.

Reactions: Snakebite

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
My favorite game is also arcade. I like tnt run and the smelting layers so awesome, respect to the developer that has made this layer!!

Snakebite

Oct 24, 2015
The Netherlands.
Heii There!
Arcade is one of me favorite games.
I play Layer Spleef everyday.
Wing Rush there in against is what less fun.
But skywars that keeps me favourite game.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hey Bas.
Yeah my favorite game is Layer Spleef, that game is so very awsome to play! ;)

@RayzMC and @iCheeetah, guys what is your favorite game?
Thanks for the tag!
I also love Layer Spleef, I like parkour and how the game works!
If i do not feel like parkour then it's paintball, I like to shoot people and have kill streaks!
:P

Reactions: Twania

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Thanks for the tag!
I also love Layer Spleef, I like parkour and how the game works!
If i do not feel like parkour then it's paintball, I like to shoot people and have kill streaks!
:p

Ikr. I love how the killstreaks and number of kills you get have been added to paintball. In classic paintball, I always wanted this feature because it makes the game more competitive, both against other teams and within your own team. I'm also relieved they kept the health. On other servers, the paintball is similar but it's a one shot kill system... I can't stand that because all you do is die, respawn, die, respawn. At least with full health, you can stay out on the field longer and actually have some fun rather than respawning constantly from one shot.

Reactions: RayzMC

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
I feel left out xD. I love the Wing Rush. Anyone else? I cri :confused1:

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
I feel left out xD. I love the Wing Rush. Anyone else? I cri :confused1:

I enjoy Wing Rush, too. It can get a little monotonous for my tastes, but maybe because there is only two maps atm. Then again (speaking for myself) it'll never give me the same rush (the pun lol) that I get from the other mini games.

I agree those effects (such as darkness or other the awful anvil) make the game more interesting. The most aggravating powerup is when someone uses the rod on you and you go into a scramble :mad:. Nevertheless, I find they have little impact. I don't waste a lot of time with the powerups -- I just make sure I try to fly faster than anyone else and not crash and finish first. A lot of ppl focus so much on trying to do cheap shots (as I call it :p) that it slows them down. I've had cheap shots left right and center, but perhaps only once or twice it made me lose my position in the race. Every other time, I still finished with the last laugh :D

What I do hope for is that they change the trophy achievement from 4 to 3 like the other mini games. But that's another subject altogether.

Reactions: ChillyTree
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom