Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?

• I agree but I dont want 12/13 as max CPS.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello!

I really enjoy layer spleef its my favourite featured game. Cubecraft decided to lower the max CPS. I understand why, it is pretty unfair if someone has 15+ cps in the splegg gamemode. If I click as fast as possible I reach about 12 cps. I am not sure what the macx cps is at the moment but I think it is 6. Games take forever, you can litteraly keep running and no one is able to kill you, the eggs shoot too slow. Also, big eggs are even more overpowerd now. If you want to kill someone you need a big egg or luck. You can't put pressure on someone. I would like to see it increased to 12 or 13 that is not too much.

Never played layer spleef splegg? Try it out and you will understand my point more. (Of course not everyone will agree with me, sadly xd)

Let me know your opinion!

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
Splegg does take a lot longer than it used to, I do see why Cube lowered the CPS limit to make it fairer for everyone else. I do think that it should be increased, but maybe not as high as it was before.

Reactions: ItzJqlmer

Mara_Dibella

Nov 23, 2019
Splegg does indeed take longer, I understand why people wanted a CPS limit cuz some people had like 12+, thats like insane. I like the idea with a CPS limit, I only think that the CPS limit could be higher than we have atm.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I personally love the way it currently is and splegg is my favorite layer spleef mode! The big eggs are indeed very overpowered now and you need to aim for them and make good use of them to win the game. It adds a new strategy to the original splegg gamemode which is great in my opinion! :)

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

I feel like having a limit at the max CPS makes the game more strategic and competitive, instead of just spam clicking, you actually have to aim at where you throw your eggs. And that is what makes the game fun and enjoyable in my opinion.

Reactions: Lozora

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!

The CPS was lowered, because players in 1.15.2 were able to spam eggs by pressing just 1 button using the "use item" control on their keyboard. It looked like autoclicker, but it wasn't really autoclicker. So therefore it was nerved to what it is now. That's what I've heard.

I do agree however that the current CPS for throwing eggs is too low. But that is because I was used to the 12 CPS method. I'm also someone who has played 35+ days on Layer Spleef so for me it was kinda a shock.

New players however don't know better than this CPS. Only players who played a lot of Layer Spleef are a bit dissapointed I guess. Therefore I find this a bit of a grey area.

Ps: About the Big Eggs, just let it stay how it is now. Yes, you are angry maybe when you lose thanks to that egg, but I'm sure you are the one that loves it when you spleef someone with it.

Reactions: Lozora
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom