• No

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Do you think lava in basic mode should stay? In my opinion it is a bit OP because of weak armour + no gapples, its also hard to dodge because islands in skywars are not completely flat so its awkward to try to parkour out of the way of lava bucket spammers.
What do you guys think

Reactions: toby-

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Do you think lava in basic mode should stay? In my opinion it is a bit OP because of weak armour + no gapples, its also hard to dodge because islands in skywars are not completely flat so its awkward to try to parkour out of the way of lava bucket spammers.
What do you guys think
I think it should stay... Its just a tactic.

Reactions: Kloska

Lucaatjee

Jul 7, 2016
The Netherlands
Yes, I understand what you mean. Lava is indeed very good. And certainly
if you have no water. Of course you can use water, but you do not always get water from your coffins. Good idea. :)

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Yes, it's easier to PvP with lave, you have water too so why not?
Yeah but the thing with water is, by the time you use it, you will have lost like 5 hearts from the lava anyway, because of the WEAK armour in basic mode, if it was in normal you'd lose only 2 hearts max so its not a problem, in basic the lava does half your health, so water or not it is still very OP (unless you have impossibly good reaction times)
Also, idk if its just me, but lava seems way more common than water buckets (can someone confirm)

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
What do you guys think
I don't like this, I think lava should stay, so should water so then I can TNT jump ^^

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Wouldn't a flint and steel be more suitable then?
Flint and steel is not bad, all i use it for is for the people that don't have texture packs, because in the default one the fire is really high, and that it does damage.
Lava is good too, it deals damage and slows down the enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom