Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

henryk

Novice Member
May 8, 2020
someone’s basement
Larger Teams
I feel like having an 8v8/10v10 mode could work, maybe with two eggs so it’s more of a challenge to get to them before the other team gets to yours. Each team would have two “main” islands each with one egg, and of course there would be the middle. I don’t know why, but sometimes it’s more fun to play against only one other team. This would also help if you have a large group of friends in a party who want to play Eggwars on the same team (4+ friends, and since you can’t cross-team in teams of 4 it wouldn’t work) as there is plenty of space. Even just as a limited time mode this would be fun.

Smaller Teams
On the other hand, a teams of 3 mode would he great. This isn’t exactly necessary or anything, but in my friend group usually only two others want to play Eggwars, and our strat doesn’t exactly work when we’re playing with someone random. When playing in a party of 3 with a random player, we’ve ended up ‘rage quitting’ a lot (there was one player who refused to move from our team’s diamond gen, and then jumped off the map with over 150 diamonds worth of stuff). Again, this isn’t the best suggestion but it’s something my friends have been whining about for weeks.

Overall, I think Bedrock edition (especially on Xbox) has less than Java. I get that they can’t move everything over straight away, but I’d maybe like to see a few more major updates.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
I agree with the larger teams on egg wars that would be nice to play with a large group of friends. Just like the mega maps on skywars. But I don't see the benefit of having a mode for 3 players it think the team arrangements are good right now with the solo duo and squad modes. I also play with 2 other friends and never had any issue with the 4 teammates. Yes, he would sometimes only stand on the diamond gen but there are a lot of other diamond generators on the map. :)

Reactions: henryk
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom