Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Brian Lo

Mar 7, 2017
Hello Cube Craft players and staff, first off I would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to read about this server's largest problem in my opinion. Now i understand you are desperately trying to rid hackers of your server, but some non-hackers have been punished for no reason with a hacker's punishment.I am no hacker or mod using person in my whole gaming career, so when I am kicked in the middle of an in progress game, I am upset. I from experience have been kicked multiple times while playing Egg wars and Survival Games, because of "Anti-Knock detected". I have never hacked or modded and find that stuff too complicated to use. This thread is to alert you of this on going problem and how it will effect the future of your players. I and many friends are agitated because we are just trying to play a game on a great server. I am a Iron rank and love this server dearly. Please look into this problem and best of luck for the future.

UPDATE #1: I was just playing an Egg Wars game at 8:57 PM US Time, May 6th, 2017, With A Flying and Speed-Building hacker who had every advantage over my team, and yet I WAS KICKED FOR ANTI-KNOCKBACK. Cube Craft Staff and Players, please know that this is getting ridiculous, that an average young man and his friends can face a pathetic, useless hacker and then get kicked for Anti-Knockback. In my opinion, this is outrageous. Cube Craft staff you are good people, I know this, but please fix this problem, this is out of hand. We will give you one last chance Cube Craft, please respond to this thread. If i ever encounter this problem again, Cube Craft Games will become a name of the past for me. The Last Straw begins here Cube Craft, don't drive away your players, your donators, and the people who just want to have a good time on their favorite server.

Update #2 I was just playing an Egg Wars game at 7:52 PM US Time, May 12th, 2017, and I was fighting another player and for whatever stupid reason i was kicked for Anti-Knockback AGAIN. By the way, Cubecraft, I am not a hacker or anything. So with this info SENTINAL does not work very well. Good luck fixing this AGAIN.
- PndaManiac & Dark241993

Last edited:
Reactions: CommandantSlime
U

Unipotato

The Developers are already aware of this issue, it is a bug in the current Anticheat, and it will be fixed when the new Anticheat is released. Please wait patiently until then.

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
Hello Cube Craft players and staff, first off I would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to read about this server's largest problem in my opinion. Now i understand you are desperately trying to rid hackers of your server, but some non-hackers have been punished for no reason with a hacker's punishment.I am no hacker or mod using person in my whole gaming career, so when I am kicked in the middle of an in progress game, I am upset. I from experience have been kicked multiple times while playing Egg wars and Survival Games, because of "Anti-Knock detected". I have never hacked or modded and find that stuff too complicated to use. This thread is to alert you of this on going problem and how it will effect the future of your players. I and many friends are agitated because we are just trying to play a game on a great server. I am a Iron rank and love this server dearly. Please look into this problem and best of luck for the future.

UPDATE #1: I was just playing an Egg Wars game at 8:57 PM US Time, May 6th, 2017, With A Flying and Speed-Building hacker who had every advantage over my team, and yet I WAS KICKED FOR ANTI-KNOCKBACK. Cube Craft Staff and Players, please know that this is getting ridiculous, that an average young man and his friends can face a pathetic, useless hacker and then get kicked for Anti-Knockback. In my opinion, this is outrageous. Cube Craft staff you are good people, I know this, but please fix this problem, this is out of hand. We will give you one last chance Cube Craft, please respond to this thread. If i ever encounter this problem again, Cube Craft Games will become a name of the past for me. The Last Straw begins here Cube Craft, don't drive away your players, your donators, and the people who just want to have a good time on their favorite server.

- PndaManiac & Dark241993
Yeah don't worry they are working on a way better anti cheat, so it will be fine...

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
the Devs and staff have confirmed that a new Anti cheat a much better anticheat is in the works right now what we can all do to help this is to record and report all Hackers we see the reason why its taking so long is because they want it to be the best it can be and as perfect as they can make it so it does take a lot of time so just be patient and report them for now

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday! Have an awesome day on your special day ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend ^-^ 🐸
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
JokeKaedee wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐸 <3
JokeKaedee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom