Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
a galaxy far, far away....
youtu.be
I used to record with OBS, but at first it was kinda complicated and very laggy (but also because my pc isn't the best).

If you have Windows 10, you'll also have the Xbox app-thingy. You can find it by clicking on the Windows icon (bottom left) and look for it in the list of all apps. Once you've done that, press the Windows button (on your keyboard) + G and the app will automatically open a tiny menu with several options (including record ofc). If I'm not mistaking, you'll find your recordings in a folder within your standard Videos folder.

If this is too complicated (not because of you but because of me explaining it xd), you can always search on the internet for better tutorials on that ;)

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
As said above OBS is only good if you have a good CPU or if you have a GPU. If you have windows 10, use the default recorder.

Fraps is an epic recorder that doesn't lag, but it costs money. I'm sure you can find a "free" version :) good luck.

Joeyoyog

May 25, 2016
id recommend fraps i know ops is good but if you really want the best you should get fraps but it is your choice

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
Get Windows 10 if you don't already have it and use the Windows 10 recorder. It barely drains your FPS.

Leeberator

Apr 20, 2016
OP, what laptop do you have? Knowing your laptop specs will help us give an answer that will work best for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom