Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Hello, this morning I was looking at some languages on the rules page out of curiosity and what I witnessed was shocking. Literally, every language section besides English is incomplete or unorganized. I have some examples:

Dutch section:
The Dutch section is far from complete. I only see a few server rules, the Among Slimes rules and 2 discord rules. The rule sections 2 and 3 are even completely empty. Some screens are below:
2022-02-05 (6).png
2022-02-05 (7).png

German section:
The German section looks a bit better than the Dutch section, the server and chat rules are complete. The forums and discord rules however are incomplete. I only see the title of the rule, no description or punishment track to see. To make it even better, in rule section 4 (discord) the titles suddenly change from German to English:
2022-02-05 (9).png

Arabic section:
The Arabic section looks like the German section. Only titles but no description or a punishment track and also here some random English texts.

French section:
Well, this is the biggest joke here. Nothing has been done here, literally, everything is in English (and incomplete as well). In fact, I didn't find a single French word on this page.
2022-02-05 (10).png

These were all examples but every language section has some of these problems. I don't understand why this isn't fixed, on most pages I see 'Last modified: 11-05-2020' which is more than 2 years ago so time will be no excuse. Also, this hasn't something to do with my browser or whatever as I tried it on multiple devices and browsers.

The Translation Team should fix this as soon as possible or remove the language because this is really unprofessional and ridiculous. You can't be surprised that people break the rules if they don't know that something is punishable because they can't find it in the rules.

This is not really a suggestion but I would appreciate it if you press the agree button on this thread so it can be forwarded to the team.

Little edit: This could be a bug also, if that's the case this should be fixed as well of course.

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, this morning I was looking at some languages on the rules page out of curiosity and what I witnessed was shocking. Literally, every language section besides English is incomplete or unorganized. I have some examples:

Dutch section:
The Dutch section is far from complete. I only see a few server rules, the Among Slimes rules and 2 discord rules. The rule sections 2 and 3 are even completely empty. Some screens are below:
View attachment 207038View attachment 207039

German section:
The German section looks a bit better than the Dutch section, the server and chat rules are complete. The forums and discord rules however are incomplete. I only see the title of the rule, no description or punishment track to see. To make it even better, in rule section 4 (discord) the titles suddenly change from German to English:
View attachment 207040

Arabic section:
The Arabic section looks like the German section. Only titles but no description or a punishment track and also here some random English texts.

French section:
Well, this is the biggest joke here. Nothing has been done here, literally, everything is in English (and incomplete as well). In fact, I didn't find a single French word on this page.
View attachment 207041

These were all examples but every language section has some of these problems. I don't understand why this isn't fixed, on most pages I see 'Last modified: 11-05-2020' which is more than 2 years ago so time will be no excuse. Also, this hasn't something to do with my browser or whatever as I tried it on multiple devices and browsers.

The Translation Team should fix this as soon as possible or remove the language because this is really unprofessional and ridiculous. You can't be surprised that people break the rules if they don't know that something is punishable because they can't find it in the rules.

This is not really a suggestion but I would appreciate it if you press the agree button on this thread so it can be forwarded to the team.

Little edit: This could be a bug also, if that's the case this should be fixed as well of course.
Translators can't translate rules!

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Hey @Goefy,
We appreciate the feedback on the rules and agree with you that they should not be public unless translated. We are sorry that this appears to be the case and, in turn, has caused some issues for users to access proper rules in their language.
This is a bug that you can see the option for other languages, as they are disabled backend, so it will be something we are looking into hiding while we get them translated.

Regarding getting the rules translated and released to you all, we did have a delay with this. Also, we had quite a few updates to the rules this past month; however, we hope to quickly get the rules accessible to as many languages as possible. This will be one of the top priorities this month to accomplish, which means we will be getting the rules translated through another process.

Thank you again for the feedback! We fully appreciate your insight and hope to resolve this issue soon.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Hey guys!
This is now implemented, thank you for your feedback!

We have been hard at work getting the rules page updated and looking better as well.
We fixed the bug where rules that were marked as hidden are now actually hidden and have alphabetized the selection list too! However, we did not stop there.

The rules are currently translated in:
Arabic
Catalan
Dutch
Finnish
German
Japanese
Swedish
Turkish

We are working on getting the rest of the rules translated and released for you all, and are excited to have them available in more languages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom