Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

allstarninja

Apr 17, 2014
www.google.co.uk
It's most likely to either be Spanish or Dutch for a start, so it shouldn't take that long to go through them two languages

That's just a generalisation. I've seen Arabic speakers, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, German and even sometimes French people on CCG. Just because 40-50% of those non-English speakers are either Dutch, Spanish or Portuguese means nothing.

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland, UK
findityourself-lazy.co.uk
I don't really like this cause chat would become really messy. What colour would it be? It's rather pointless, if you speak the language they speak: talk to them . If you don't: don't talk to them. If you need to talk to them and they don't speak english: Use a translator.

Reactions: Accountrowan01

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
I personally wouldn´t use it to be honest. ;)
Some players on our server already make sure that we all know where they are from xD

Reactions: Colourlight

KoningKiwi

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2014
Argleton
www.wikipedia.org
But with this feature you won't need to ask again. HA
1. It's such an effort to make it so that you can see where people are from,
it's much easier to just ask them, it takes you about 2 seconds
2. You said that people have a toggle option if they want their country to be shown or not. I think we'll end up with a lot of people who dont want to show their country and then you'd still have to ask them

Im sorry that Im so 'offensive', but I dont really consider this as a good idea

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
I disagree with this idea, although it would be nice.
I know this might sound weird, but that would be some work for something pointless, sorry.

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
I like this idea, however I can see how it could be pointless, Can't you tell people are from another country by looking at the language they type in chat. Also the majority of Cubecraftgames are English or American so the chat will be spammed with [ENG] or [USA].

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
I like this idea, however I can see how it could be pointless, Can't you tell people are from another country by looking at the language they type in chat. Also the majority of Cubecraftgames are English or American so the chat will be spammed with [ENG] or [USA].
I think there are more people that speak Spanish, Dutch, and Portuguese than English. xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom