Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Creppony

Sep 1, 2019
i got like 200 laggers streak yesterday and i'm suffering with low ping "29" , i didn't fight low ping players as me from monday , and when i tell them "lagger" they say easy and leave , lagger is not a toxic word..

Reactions: Colleeee

Mr.doggo

Sep 23, 2020
Agree'd lagger's have killed me a lot when i try to play those games on the server

Rislo

Sep 18, 2020
do not play after 5 pm (uk time). Latinos start waking up and theyre laggy because of distance. Play in the morning and you'll get normal ping ennemies

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
yes but the toxic player will get muted by CubeCraft staff
I believe not, toxicity is allowed, if it is not swearing it's allowed. Maybe staff members would say that you need to stop. I'm in parties before with staff and people were toxic against each other, they don't got punished after all.

Reactions: wxzzrd

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
It's not people's fault whether they have bad connection or not and you shouldn't really blame them for that.
While it's not exsactly toxic, it's not exsactly nice either.
Just deal with it.

Hippir

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
UAE, Dubai
www.youtube.com
It's not people's fault whether they have bad connection or not and you shouldn't really blame them for that.
While it's not exsactly toxic, it's not exsactly nice either.
Just deal with it.
As stated above, we can't just get another router/wifi to have a better ping, it depends on the region as well so we can't do much and just stick with what we've got

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom