Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

aay7sh

Aug 3, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
This is my first time posting on the forums here at cubecraft so I apologize in advance for any mistakes I make or if I’m not supposed to post this on here however I wanted to address an issue which has been going on in the FFA gamemode and not just with me it’s been happening to pretty much all the players. Ever since the new RPG game mode was introduced the other game modes and especially FFA which I play on more than the rest have been lagging horribly to the point where it’s almost impossible to pvp without everyone practically teleporting here and there. I figured it’s a map issue at first like sanctuary has always been laggy but this lag is consistent with every map and even though my ping is 35 ms and my connection is stable it’s lagging for me and also for every other player. I was hoping someone could look into this and try to do something about it.
Thanks

Reactions: Vindicatør

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
This is my first time posting on the forums here at cubecraft so I apologize in advance for any mistakes I make or if I’m not supposed to post this on here however I wanted to address an issue which has been going on in the FFA gamemode and not just with me it’s been happening to pretty much all the players. Ever since the new RPG game mode was introduced the other game modes and especially FFA which I play on more than the rest have been lagging horribly to the point where it’s almost impossible to pvp without everyone practically teleporting here and there. I figured it’s a map issue at first like sanctuary has always been laggy but this lag is consistent with every map and even though my ping is 35 ms and my connection is stable it’s lagging for me and also for every other player. I was hoping someone could look into this and try to do something about it.
Thanks
i am turkish and i have lag all the time i am starting to hate this very annoying game c:

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Please report the whereami’s of laggy games in #staff-help on discord (: we’e aware of the issues, just don’t have the info we need to fix this

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
The server is unplayable now; a month ago I had a 50ws and I took a break for 3 weeks, came back and lost 3/6 games, it’s so laggy nowadays so I basically just quit.

Reactions: Jose15z

sajanator3

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2021
Content creation for ffa is really really hard. I have to change my recording settings to a lower preset just so that I can record in FFA. I wish there was an easier way to run FFA, or it be possible to optimize it :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom