Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Brewingcreeper

Novice Member
Jul 14, 2018
United States
Okay so I'm an NA player and I'm experiencing a lot of lag and I'm on NA platforms/mini servers/ servers. It could be my version. I play on 1.12.2.

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
Keep in mind that if your game on the na servers does not fill automatically, it will take you to a game on the eu servers

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Playing on 1.12.2 shouldn't cause any lagg. Are you sure that you are in an American server when you get the lag? And what kind of lag is it (constant high ping or spiking)?

Brewingcreeper

Novice Member
Jul 14, 2018
United States
Playing on 1.12.2 shouldn't cause any lagg. Are you sure that you are in an American server when you get the lag? And what kind of lag is it (constant high ping or spiking)?
I do the /whereami command it will tell you if you're in an American server or eu server. if it says n(some random stuff here) that means it's American g(some stuff here) means you're on eu server I lag when it says n(random stuff)

• Agree
Reactions: Adxm

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Okay so I'm an NA player and I'm experiencing a lot of lag and I'm on NA platforms/mini servers/ servers. It could be my version. I play on 1.12.2.
In the recent update where CubeCraft added NA Servers, the matchmaking behaves differently; the system will put you in what region it thinks you’re in but it first routes you to the quickest game. This could be the reason you’re experiencing lagg in game.
One last thing! Please next time you need help/support and want answers from a member of staff post your thread in the support section of the threads so you’re basically guaranteed the right answer :)
- Adam

Brewingcreeper

Novice Member
Jul 14, 2018
United States
In the recent update where CubeCraft added NA Servers, the matchmaking behaves differently; the system will put you in what region it thinks you’re in but it first routes you to the quickest game. This could be the reason you’re experiencing lagg in game.
One last thing! Please next time you need help/support and want answers from a member of staff post your thread in the support section of the threads so you’re basically guaranteed the right answer :)
- Adam
I tried but it said "you need proof" I don't have proof, so I can't really do that

• Unsure
Reactions: Adxm

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
I do the /whereami command it will tell you if you're in an American server or eu server. if it says n(some random stuff here) that means it's American g(some stuff here) means you're on eu server I lag when it says n(random stuff)
I tried but it said "you need proof" I don't have proof, so I can't really do that
If ur happens again just clip it, Upload it to YouTube and then link it to the support page

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
But is your lag constant or spiking?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Top Bottom