Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JamieHamAndEggs

Mar 26, 2016
When I place too many of the same type of generator next to each other, mining any one of them causes a huge amount of lag. I've tried mining other generators on my island, they work fine, I've tried mining generators of the same type placed more than 1 block away, they work fine, I've tried removing one of the lag causing generators elsewhere and then they will work fine, but the instant I go back to placing them next to the big group, they will go back to causing lag, I've tried placing generators of other types in the places that will cause lag if they were the same type, and they work fine.
This usually only happens once you get several hundred to 1000+ all placed next to each other, but I like making builds with generators.
Right now i have about 1300 cobble generators next to each other and mining any one of them causes between .5 and 1 seconds of lag.

EDIT: I did some more testing and it seems that the generator also needs to be placed directly above the void, and the number of generators means less than I thought it did.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on privqted's profile.
Cool Youtuber!
Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday
Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Top Bottom