Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zHacker

Jun 13, 2017
Cubecraft
Hello Guys
When I play Some Sky wars Games I Do TnT Jump :D but When I Jumping I Get Lag and Back to The block
Please Someone Can Help Me :"(
IGN:iLeGnDry_YT
lvl:32 +

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
hey there! I know Where you are talking about and its very annoying, but the max tnt you can use to jump is 6 to 7 tnt, otherwise you will Get lagged back, I like to see someone else who also tnt jumps!
Good luck with it!
-SanCookie

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello Guys
When I play Some Sky wars Games I Do TnT Jump :D but When I Jumping I Get Lag and Back to The block
Yea I have tried tnt jumping in the past, the game just thinks your flying, you aren't lagging, the game thinks you are flying so it puts you back into the "right spot". So simple, don't tnt jump. I know it makes you look like really cool, but it will probably get you banned if you keep on trying. But you will have this statement of how you were tnt jumping, so you will probably be good, but still. Dont tnt jump :D

Edited:
Also I forgot to add, I use 7 tnt, 1 pressure plate, and 1 block. Armor, golden apple, and a water bucket.
I place 2 tnt behind me, left and right, and infront of me I place 1 tnt at my feet. I can always make a video if you want, but 7 tnt still lags me too.

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
Hello Guys
I get this problem sometimes, it's not because of lag or something but sometimes tnt just stops working for me.

hey there! I know Where you are talking about and its very annoying, but the max tnt you can use to jump is 6 to 7 tnt, otherwise you will Get lagged back, I like to see someone else who also tnt jumps!
Good luck with it!
-SanCookie
I don't think that this is true, I sometimes jump with more than 10 tnt

zHacker

Jun 13, 2017
Cubecraft
Yea I have tried tnt jumping in the past, the game just thinks your flying, you aren't lagging, the game thinks you are flying so it puts you back into the "right spot". So simple, don't tnt jump. I know it makes you look like really cool, but it will probably get you banned if you keep on trying. But you will have this statement of how you were tnt jumping, so you will probably be good, but still. Dont tnt jump :D

Edited:
Also I forgot to add, I use 7 tnt, 1 pressure plate, and 1 block. Armor, golden apple, and a water bucket.
I place 2 tnt behind me, left and right, and infront of me I place 1 tnt at my feet. I can always make a video if you want, but 7 tnt still lags me too.
Thank You :(

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
well if you want to decrease lag you can download opti-fine and turn off a bunch of things that aren't needed so you're game will run smoothly than hopefully this won't happen as much

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him

Edited:
What??? TNT jumping is life :0

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom