Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

yoyo_BJ

Jun 25, 2020
Hello,

When I pvp I use knockback as a way of getting more hits on my oponent(s) and thats just skills.
But people with lag can still hit you when they are out of range of hitting you, or if you hit them they get less knockback or they get it later then normal which is annoying because you cant use knockback anymore as a pvp skill that would be perfectly possible in a game with non laggers. The most annoying ones are the people who lag on purpose because they know it gives them an advantage so its almost cheating. I ask you guys if you can do smth about it because its very annoying.

I would very much appriciate.

Thank you 😃

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I don't think anything can be done, since that's your problem, not CubeCraft's. It's not CubeCraft's fault that your wifi, for example, doesn't work and makes you go lag.

Reactions: 404Owl

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hello,
I know sometimes it can be frustrating, but banning someone for lag abuse would be, as the word says, abuse. In this server, there's many people from different countries: Spain, Netherlands, etc... Of course, not everyone can have good ping and fps, and not everyone can have good wifi. If there are people that, as you said, lag abuse, then there's nothing you can do, because they can't do anything to fix their lag too. I know some people of different countries that they have insane lag and they said to me they can't even pvp in conditions, and rarely even play. In addition, not everyone have money or the necessary amount of money to buy new wifi or anything to improve their lag.
I hope you understand it. What I recommend you is: when you are fighting with these laggers, try to use different strategies. I killed laggers myself using other tactics. And, also, the world doesn't end if a lagger kills you.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
The most annoying ones are the people who lag on purpose because they know it gives them an advantage so its almost cheating.
I don't believe many people do this actually.

Most people with high ping have this because they're far away from the servers. The Cubecraft servers are located in Europe, meaning that people in for example Asia and America have a high ping most of the time. Cubecraft currently doesn't have the resources to maintain servers in other continents as well unfortunately, so there's not much you can do about it. Some people have lag and - even tho it is very annoying sometimes - you have to deal with it. They can't exclude people from the network because they have a high ping, that's just unfair and people outside of Europe won't be abled to play.

Last edited:

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I don't believe many people do this actually.

Most people with high ping have this because they're far away from the servers. The Cubecraft servers are located in Europe, meaning that people in for example Asia and America have a high ping most of the time. Cubecraft currently doesn't have the resources to maintain servers in other continents as well unfortunately so there's not much you can do about it. Some people have lag and even tho it is very annoying sometimes you have to deal with it. They can't exclude people from the network because they have a high ping, that's just unfair and people outside of Europe won't be abled to play.
[/QUOTE]
Exactly this, I Live in California so without any issues on my side I get 140-180 ping. Another issue is my connection, trust me if I could get a better wifi connection I would, but I live pretty far from any major cities so even tho I have the best wifi possible (the same system they use for stadiums etc) my connection is still bad and my ping is even worse. I dont know a single person who would rather lag out then have a nice reliable connection.

TimeDeodorant

Aug 8, 2020
Yeah, like I have been false banned for "hacking", when it was straight up lag.(my internet goes bonkers during the month-ends) and there really isnt anything I or any other player can do about that. Plus half the time lag doesnt help. It doesnt load chunks half the time, which makes the other player invisble to me and neither I can hit them nor can they hit me(they were able to see me) and when I enter the chunk error, I get stuck mid-air and they just start killing me or I get kicked for flying or sending too many packets. Its not the good internet folks who suffer, the laggers suffer even more (me rn cuz im waiting to be unbanned so I can actually play with my renewed internet).

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, means a lot! :D
LoveAndMafia wrote on Begijntje's profile.
happy birthday to the best wave buddy i could ever have, love u bro, ur incredible
Eli wrote on Begijntje's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Critly's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Reesle wrote on tertato245's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom