Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lonelyplop14 #2

May 12, 2014
HELL
i have got more people banned there than anywhere else on the server, btw most of the people that i get banned on other servers play assassins

trapcameron

Jul 29, 2014
California
It is not hard to get full diamond OR iron. The simple thing to do is, go to the rooftops. There are 4 places that I go to. You stay up there and protect yourself, trust no one. If you see a steve skin (trying to be nice here) immediately disconnect before you are "tagged". Once someone engages PVP with you, you can not disconnect right away. Steve skins I have noticed are more likely to have hacks on them. You stay on the building until you get the desired amount of coins. There are a ton of platinum coins on the roof chests. Next, you will want to make your way to the potion shop. When you get there, buy a Strength potion and a Speed potion, healing if needed. Deploy the speed and run to the food shop IF you need food.

Part 2: Getting the Armor

This is the tricky part, you are going to have to make it all the way across the map to the armor shop. Tip: Stick to the Rooftops! Avoid Diamond Armor/Iron Sword players. Also avoid steves.(;
If you see someone with full iron with a wooden sword, deploy your strength potion and kill them! The strength potion for about 100 coins gives you (don't quote me) 160% more damage. Should take a maximum of 5 hits to beat them. After this, quickly run over to the weapons shop and buy yourself a stronger sword. (Iron is recommended but stone is decent.)

Part 3: Getting Diamond

Next you will want to complete these steps ALL over again. The only thing that changes is, get an iron sword if you do not already have one. Deploy another strength spell if close to a diamond armor player and take their stuff as nice as possible. Its just a cycle that you will have to go through. Remember, do not be afraid to disconnect when someone is coming close to you, its the smart thing to do. Especially if you have nice armor and sword.

Good luck!

Locations

- Close to the food shop
- Close to the potion shop
-In one of the corners with ladders on the walls (not buildings but the actual map walls)
-Close to the one with walls
Sorry that I can not explain more but if you see me in assassins feel free to say hi. :)

Attachments

• 2014-08-07_09.31.04.png
    2014-08-07_09.31.04.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 129
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom