Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

natalia<3

Jan 6, 2017
Spain
Pronouns
She/Her
Currently labymod users arent able to report a person, which is pretty much unfair, imagine getting death threats and not being able to report them because you are on the wrong client, Im aware that this is because of the tag feature but whenever you edit it, a 🖊 comes to the left of the name. With video proof its impossible to edit it out (such as showing the message and the background moving) I think this should be removed and allow every player to report, because whats the point on reporting if only
Some users can?

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
Just use a different client, labymod is extremely heavy and full of bugs anyway. No clue why people still use it.

natalia<3

Jan 6, 2017
Spain
Pronouns
She/Her
Just use a different client, labymod is extremely heavy and full of bugs anyway. No clue why people still use it.
Whether i use it or not should not be of your concern if i use it its because i like it ant it has great features

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
Whether i use it or not should not be of your concern if i use it its because i like it ant it has great features
Welp thats your decision to use it, and not being able to report is part of that. Your own tough luck

natalia<3

Jan 6, 2017
Spain
Pronouns
She/Her
Lots of “disagree” yet still no comment on why, if you disagree explain why and just not disagree, why would yall disagree on some one getting reported by saying slurs

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Lots of “disagree” yet still no comment on why, if you disagree explain why and just not disagree, why would yall disagree on some one getting reported by saying slurs

Reports with LabyMod are not accepted due to the possibility of being falsified.
Although when creating a tag it shows a pencil that you have mentioned before, this pencil can be easily edited either in image and also in video.
I'm afraid that if LabyMod reports were allowed, the number of fake evidence reports and the work that would have to be done by the staff to check if it was edited or not would increase and therefore cause more problems.

natalia<3

Jan 6, 2017
Spain
Pronouns
She/Her
Reports with LabyMod are not accepted due to the possibility of being falsified.
Although when creating a tag it shows a pencil that you have mentioned before, this pencil can be easily edited either in image and also in video.
I'm afraid that if LabyMod reports were allowed, the number of fake evidence reports and the work that would have to be done by the staff to check if it was edited or not would increase and therefore cause more problems.
In my opinion checking a 30sec video isnt too hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom