Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vasui

Well-Known Member
May 25, 2020
141
136
119
19
Sweden
Hello!

This has probably been requested before but let me get to the point.

As you all probably know the majority of people on the CubecraftGames network play on LabyMod, personally I don’t play it but I still think there reports should be accepted (if it’s correct of course)

Now I probably shouldn’t say this since I don’t play LabyMod, but I just wanna know “why” doesn’t reports get accepted on LabyMod and BadLion?

If you know type it down here.

Thanks for taking your time reading this. :D
 

Fermiin

Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2019
967
907
174
Spain
With Badlion they do accept reports, but as said @Keanu they don't accept reports because with Labymod, you can change the player's name, and you can make a false report.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom